New War Rule -- ✨ War Equalizer

Awesome thanks for that!
I had a look through the list of things and baldurs effect is on there so sort of drew the same conclusion after I asked lol. Really shoulda looked first. Either way thanks for the answer, it’s good to have confirmation!

This is a pretty exciting new rule!
I have a feeling though we all gonna mess up first time :joy:

6 Likes

I have made some adjustments in my everywar defense team. There are heroes that are not optimal in my opinion to this kind of war. For example Jean Francois. He doesnt have an initial hit and all the good from his special could potentially be wasted due my opponent timing it.

Heroes i would avoid in my defense are: DOT heroes, Buff heroes, HOT heal. And i would set a pure damage defense. Snipers, AOE if a healer it has to be full heal and not over time. Those that give an hp boost are ok because it cannot be cleansed.

1 Like

I’m really glad for this new rule, I think it’s really going to shake things up.

1 Like

How does war equaliser make alliance wars exciting?
How was your experience?

Um… Perhaps once it starts you’ll get some answers to that question :rofl::joy::rofl::thinking:

In the meantime… 🧪 Early Information on New War Rules [Part of The Beta Beat V32 & V33]

10 Likes

Good advice for all new war rules.

5 Likes

What is the strategy is my question ?

Some thoughts:

This new war rule seems to be similar to the effect that you experience when facing Ursena in S2.

It might be best to use heroes this war with better initial damage rather than DOT heroes like GM or JF…

What say ?

Only cleanse every 3 turns, going to have to wait and see what effect this has on war teams

Sorry for my bad english.Health boost will remove in war equalizer ?

Won’t be affected. The health boost is not a buff (status effect) so it can’t be removed.

1 Like

Thank you ! (20 characters)

I’d also recommend you to have a look at this thread, lots of answered questions and info regarding the new war rules.

Good luck! :wink:

On offense, if JF fires just before the equalizer, all the status effects he casts immediately get removed, as the order would be
1 - JF fires on offense
2 - war equalizer activates

On defense, JF will always get at least 1 turn of the status effects being active, as the order would be
1 - JF fires on defense
2 - heros on offense recieve 1 turn of DoT
3 - war equalizer activates

3 Likes

Really not looking forward to war with this rule. 3 turns is too often IMO, if it was 5 it would be manageable or even if it was 4. And as someone with not that big a roster this greatly affects over half my heroes. It’s more of a benefit to defence teams as the majority of mid-level and above players have 5 good heroes that don’t rely on status effects, but as most players don’t have 25+ heroes like that it’s a huge handicap for attackers. It’s an interesting concept but I think the turns to trigger it should be increased.

1 Like

Since no one ask about this, isn’t this war rules turn tellurias to a minion maker only if you let her fire just before the equalizer?

1 Like

No, if you’re talking about her being on defense, her heal will work for one turn, and her mana debuff as well. As an attacker, the heal would work once, but the mana debuff would be removed at the beginning of the defenses’ turn.

c Kashhrek will be good. If only his skills extend to the whole team.

This should benefit the attackers if only because human players can time when to use their special skills

The undispellable “stink eye”…

4 Likes

Awesome many thx. 20 char