New War flag counter is awesome!

The new war flag counter is awesome! Not enough exclamation points to drive how satisfied I am with it. No more counting how many hits are left. Thanks ep

10 Likes

Completely agree! Makes my War Cheerleader job so much easier :grin: I know there’s a few bugs with it right now, but definitely a very good start! Thank-you SG!

2 Likes

Agreed, however, it would be nice to if there was a team counter to show how many each team has left instead of having to count each individual member. Great feature though.

2 Likes

Absolutely. Never again count those tiny lines!!!

2 Likes

Wow, that’s dedication!! I couldn’t bring myself to do that. I settled on anything greater than zero points was participation and left it there :smile: I have a lot of inexperienced players, too, who don’t have enough heroes to field 6 teams.

It is fantastic, but it could be visible all the time and not only if you click on somebody :smile:

2 Likes

True, and also, if you combine titan attacks with those not made in war, you realize how useless a collective activity is, even with the vague promise of a long-term prize in an individual game.

Yes it’s excellent makes my job as Co leader easier if I need to check on those who didn’t bother ‘oh I did hit I just got 0 points’ nope all 6 hits are there don’t lie to me!
Big thumbs up to this one

1 Like

Now if they can include how many points each team is worth so you don’t have to click into every team to see it, that would be fantastic

1 Like