New War Battlefield Backgrounds/Visual Improvements – based on season, War Boost, or new ideas

Since background on war field never changes i suggest the same like on castle screen. Snow in winter etc., maybe others like a night war, full moon war … any ideas?

Yeah not the most important thing to do but it would be nice if for example background theme differed depending on season or even local time and moon phase :wink:

2 Likes

This is a great idea. However, instead of seasons I would suggest they change with the war that we are fighting - attack bost, field aid or arrows. This way we could also know easy what kind of war it is - too many times I forgot I was against freaking field aid

3 Likes

Before this vanishes, maybe a topic for @zephyr1

1 Like

That idea could potentially be a separate thread, but I think these ideas are more likely to get votes and visibility together.

@vanZille maybe you want to edit your top post and thread title to include the broader idea of various possible updates to War Battlefield backgrounds?

Also, just linking this as tangentially related in case I’m looking for it in the future: Background for raids

And this, which is more directly related:

3 Likes

Better, not exactly sure what you meant? :thinking:

1 Like

Yes, at least 3 different fields for aid, buff and arrows.

Or some backgrounds that’ll affect the wars a little bit, for example only one bridge and only one player of each ally can attack at a time.

Or a random place for each ally that’ll get an additional flag or some places with color restrictions for the tank or that’ll buff the attacker or or or…

2 Likes

Thanks!

Sorry, I was really unclear. I just wanted to make sure you were ok broadening the topic of the thread. I edited the title now to try to make it easier to find, and clearer what’s included in the suggestions. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes, a little more variation, not just field aid (which i like too), there could be various improvements to keep war or make war more interesting. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Great idea! I love it…

1 Like

Yes, wars should be themed. Your idea fits with the one I suggested below. Several other people have suggested similar things as well.