New Viable Purple Tank: Kageburado?

No Kage’s for me unfortunately. I have 2 more Sartanas though.

Well I guess the appeal of kage is less if you already have sartana. But for people like me who does not have sartana, kage is a welcome addition.

I really want Kage. Spent too much earlier to get Evelyn during Christmas event.

Not gonna spend much for Atlantis even though I really want Kage and Athena.

Got myself a Mok-Arr. So most likely will up him for my purple stack team. :smiley:

Having 1 kage is like having 2 sartanas, do the math on their stats and attacks

Lol some are acting as if he’s meh but the math alone is surprising he made it out of beta unscathed

1 Like

I don’t know but if I have panther and sartana, I won’t bother trying for kage. That combo is deadly. Of cos if you are referring to raid defence then maybe kage is better. Titan wise he is slightly better due to higher tile damage.
I have neither so I want him badly.

Kage certainly is awesome. But I agree with other that he might perform better as a flank.

That does not mean that he is a bad tank by no means. He is viable, just like Joon & co. But I think no fast sniper is considered a top 3 tank, and same goes for Kage, this is the reason every one gravitates towards the flank with him.
Sure he might kill one or two enemies because he fires so fast, but I think that not really enough for a tank when he is compared to Guine & co. And on top of it, he kills those two enemies from flank pretty much just as well.

Well when i said “meh” i meant general and not just at tank

Flank is where i would probably put him as well

But if i player doesnt have guin grave drake or alasie, i could see me using him at tank

Certainly, I was just asnwering the orignial topic :wink:

I do agree with you that Kage might be OP, time will tell. Certainly he is one of the best, if not the best, sniper there is.

1 Like

Ya only time will tell. His biggest liability is difficulty to finish off enemies with low health.
Imagine Azlar is about to fire and kage is charged up, but he only deals 225% damage due to Azlar having 49% health. Damn I do not want to be in that situation

Then you should pair him with Panther…

I still don’t understand if the 450% damage is additional to 225% or in its stead

Instead, atleast according to my logic.

But then why should he be so OP? I just compared him to Lianna and seems the same plus the dispel and a slightly better tile damage

Can’t be… No hero gets even close to 685% damage… That would be overwhelming… especially at very fast rate…

Ah, well right, he is also very fast… yeh actually he can be a good gatlin gun

Exactly, fast sniper, that is even faster that normal, and has an extra effect.

450+225=675 last I checked. If it worked like that it wouldn’t be 675 anyway, only before first shot (which normally would OHKO) and on titans. But, the way it is written it looks like 2 separate effects. That’s why it’s the first thing I asked in this thread. Hoped some beta player would confirm/deny but alas.

I read it like he’s doing one strike, which does 450% if the target has more than 50% health - or 225% if the target has less than 50% health. No stacking, just different dmg factor depending on the targets health.

4 Likes

It doesn’t say deals 225% damage on targets under 50% VIT and 450% over 50%. It says deals 225% dmg always and after that inflicts 450% dmg to targets above 50% VIT.
I see it op? Sure, but that it is what it says, and if it is not that then the descrption is not accurate. Also, it should dispell first so he doesn’t eat retribution back and always hits at full dmg because he dispells defense buffs too. Is the perfect guin killer.

Sure the wording is a little wonky. Should have “Deals 450% instead” or something like that.
All dispellers dispel as the last thing, so would be really interesting if that would change.