New version of Hero Academy (full description of all levels) by Artem Farenheit

Hello! My name is Artem Farenheit and in this topic I want to suggest some things to improve our game we all like! And I will talk about Hero Academy. Just I saw it and understood that too many levels of academy are useless. I understand that may be E&P creators don’t play in their game and sometimes cant know what things will be better and more usefull for gamers. And I very want to help them with it.

All information from this topic (and more fully) I show in video on my YT channel (http://www.youtube.com/c/Artemfarenheit789). I hope you will read it and may be will look on YT (as I know there are subtitles:ВСЕМ СМОТРЕТЬ! ПОЛНОСТЬЮ НОВАЯ АКАДЕМИЯ ГЕРОЕВ ОТ АРТЕМА ФАРЕНГЕЙТА Empires & Puzzles - YouTube ).

Hero Academy by Artem Farenheit:

First of all general things:
a) Hero Academy begins to be available for build from level 16th. And only 1st level. And step by step when you will be improve your stronghold then begin to be available next levels of academy. So when you will build 25th level of stronghold, you can start to use 10th level of academy.
b) Construction and research costs have to depend from current max of food and iron on each level of academy. (I sure E&P creators will do it right, just I haven’t information about this current max)
c) Nothing in Hero Academy can be accelerated.
d) All of things what I show and say may be fixed. I want and I need to convey main idea. The detail can be changed.

Levels of Hero Academy:

1. 1st level (16th Stronghold level) Train common troops
    Research time: 1d
    Train time: 9h
    Train cost: 25k food + 25k iron, 3 training manual, 30 recruits

2. 2nd level (17th Stronghold level) Train Trainer Heroes
    Note: There is a chance of getting one of four kind of trainers. For example: for 1* - 50% chance, for 2* - 26,5% chance, for 3* - 15% chance, for 4* - 8,5% chance.
    Research time: 1d
    Train time: 9h
    Train cost: 35k food, 5 training manual + 3 wooden shield + 3 leather armor, 25 recruits

3. 3rd level (18th Stronghold level) Train uncommon troops
    Research time: 2d
    Train time: 19h
    Train cost: 50k food + 50k iron, 3 strong rope + 3 dagger + 3 sharpening stone, 65 recruits

4. 4th level (19th Stronghold level) Exchange 4* heroes for 5* hero
    Note: May be there will a chance of getting 5* hero, may be it will do guaranteed. But if it will do with chance of getting then it must be about 30-50%. (for sure high percentage)
    Research time: 4d
    Train time: 7d
    Train cost: 200k food, 5 heroes of 4*

5. 5th level (20th Stronghold level) Disassembling the fully upgraded hero into parts
    Note: Over time, some heroes, we upgraded fully, can become useless and a lot of people want to take this apart for use it after. For upgrade we use normal items (like battle manual, chainmail shirt, scabbard, tall boots etc.) and also special items (like compass, orb fo magic, hidden blade, royal tabard, poison darts etc). After using this academy level we will get ALL normal items and 50% of special Items (with depend of * these special items). For example: from fully Liana we will get all normal items, 50% of “1 compass + 1 fine gloves + 8 sturdy shields (4 from 3rd stage of ascension and 4 more from 4th stage of ascension)” and 50% of “1 tome of tactics + 1 damascus blade + 6 mysterious tonic”. And in result for example it can be 1 compass + 4 sturdy shields + 1 damascus blade + 1 tome of tactics + 2 mysterious tonic. Or any other combination of items within the given proportions. BUT, I also suggest (it can be interested for E&P creators especial) for payment do getting items fully. And for getting all of items from 4* players must pay 300 gems and for getting all of items from 5* - 1000 gems.
    Research time: 5d
    Train time: 3d
    Train cost: for 4* hero - 350k food/350k food + 300 gems, for 5* hero – 750k/750k food + 1000gems.

6. 6th level (21th Stronghold level) Exchange 4*/5* heroes for items.
    Note: Players often have useless heroes 4* and 5* and we can do it useful (same situation in next level of Hero academy). Players put the hero, pay food and after training time we will get for 4* hero: normal item with chance (may be about 30%) for special item 3* (71,5% chance for 3* item same colour of hero and 28,5% chance for compass or fine gloves); for 5* hero: special item 3* same colour of hero with chance (may be about 30% too) for special item 4* (71,5% chance for 4* item same colour of hero and 28,5% chance for Damascus blade or tome of tactics).
    Train cost: 350k food for 4*, 750k food for 5*

7. 7th level (22th Stronghold level) Exchange 4*/5* heroes for emblems.
    Note: Players put the hero, pay food and after training time we will get for 4* hero: 3 emblems same class of hero; for 5* hero 15 emblems same class of hero.
    Train cost: 350k food for 4*, 750k food for 5*

8. 8rd level (23th Stronghold level) Train rare troops with chance for epic troops
    Note: Chance can be about 10% like Epic troop summon.
    Train time: 2d
    Train cost: 200k food + 200k iron, 5 chainmail shirt + 5 battle manual, 130 recruits

9. 9th level (24th Stronghold level) Retrain epic troops for other epic troops.
    Note: Any other troops except used
    Train time: 5d
    Train cost: 600k + 600 iron, 1 epic troop, 100 recruits

10. 10th level (25th Stronghold level) Retrain 5* heroes.
    Note: It work like in original Hero Academy. But percentage need to do about 93% for normal 5* hero and 7% for especial 5* hero.
    Train time: 5d
    Train cost: 600k + 600 iron, 1 epic troop, 100 recruits

I hope my suggestion appeal for you and it will be useful and E&P creators will take advice.

Thank you attention, Artem Farenheit
Let the discussion begin!))

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Master] Improve / Fix Hero Academy

6 votes have been moved.