New vampires vs old healers

Vampires? What vampires?
I don’t see. I don’t listen. I don’t speak.

Lalalalala :mute:

1 Like

Wait what Ibrahimovic is a vampire?

Will be fail if he tried to go vs Chuck Norris.

Information such as “you will be able to use tokens for event summons” HAVE to be shared to public and can’t be communicated to beta only. This information has to reach all players at the same time.
@Petri

1 Like

Nope they want us to lose all the tokens so we have to use gems… more people who don’t know are the more people who will by gems to pull in coming event bro !

This is not secret information - players were able to use epic hero tokens in the seasonal summons for spring heroes and summer heroes… it will say so in the seasonal summons, when the event opens. I see no reason why people should expect it to be otherwise. The Halloween Event is not a Challenge Event such as Guardians of Teltoc or Pirates of Corellia, but a seasonal event like Springvale.

2 Likes

I will agree with you on the point it is just what we have seen in previous seasonal events. But, the fact that it was an old wizard asking the question in beta shows it is better to confirm.

My problem is most new players needed to know that, too. They could search, of course, if they know what a seasonal event is. Not posting this shows me the devs still do not understand “full” transparency.

1 Like

Okay, but where is the difference to the previous events? They were not announced in advance, nor was information made available beforehand - they were surprises and I think they were pleasant surprises. I don’t remember people complaining about them or demanding to be informed beforehand.

1 Like

Were the dates and other issues posted in a less than public forum then?

It gives non-beta users the notion there are class divisions…you have seen those threads.

Well, personally, I think the real issue is the information being spread from beta, before it should be…

Information wants to be free. This is a fact that the devs will have to accept. Beta users may not be posting info here, but how many post to their alliance partners?

It does not matter if beta information is barred from this forum, it is still shared. This makes the restrictions on posting here a fig leaf for the devs when complaints arise over how some feel they were mislead when they made a decision based on a beta leak.

There is no winning, so accept reality and ley beya info be available on COMMUNITY forum as it is elsewhere.

2 Likes

Respect to each word @Bud

Thank you, Amrolwan. I know I have been testy about off-topic posts, but I will plead that I am the OP

1 Like

You are right, there is no winning. And there are always complaints, so matter whether information is shared or not.

:blush: : :raised_hands:t3:

Keep forgetting to ask about the vampire specials: do they max at 8/8 or do they keep increasing like Azlar?

I’ve known about every event and special quest coming out before release ever since Guardians Event.

have always had walkthroughs and hero cards before the events and quests were released to the general public. this is not a new thing.

is also another reason Devs should consider outsourcing their beta program rather than to continue to give select players an in game advantage by being able to strategize with pre released info that others are not “supposed” to know.

the info does get shared and should be shared. just disappointing it doesn’t get shared by the devs. Going through a community and picking favorites to share “secret” info with isn’t fair to the rest of us.

if they dont want the info shared then pay real testers that aren’t involved in the community. Would also put all players on a fair player playing field.

2 Likes

Uncertain, because we have them in beta at max. My guess is Azlar-like.

Cool. 20 characters of thanks

Azlar’s spexial can go past 8/8?