NEW Valor Chests Discussion; Added in V37 for PoV9 [Master / Explanation]

Yes, but then you have to wait to collect your premium rewards that you could have access to earlier.

And that “buy valor pass offer” jumping at you every time you open the game, just to catch you once in a time of your weakness.

5 Likes

I don’t see what all the fuss is about yes elite pass is an absolute joke .

But just don’t buy it and keep going as normal least we know the adavtars are garbage well they are to me so don’t need to get to 50 and rewards still decent .

All I got to do now is just reach 49 boom sorted pov done.

If others want the elite then happy days to them. Obviously they got cash to burn.

If I buy the usual Pass Valor, I can’t change my mind and I can’t buy the Pass Valor D’élite.

Did I correctly undertand?

Just a curiosity… I’m not even buying the normal Pass :laughing:

1 Like

Shame they didn’t do this last time - I completed everything :rofl: (literally).

This time I won’t complete the Titans challenge (the star level is back) and I can’t stay in Diamond long enough to win enough raids there.

P.S. Hate the double hit you get with each advance on the Titan Challenge. Tougher Titan and you have to kill more of them more too.

3 Likes

Correct - check our the small print at the bottom of the offer screen.

1 Like

You are paying for the chest with the pass tho

Dear Developers !! It is necessary to announce the list of possible rewards in super chests. Before buying this or that “Path of Valor” pass or the decision not to buy a pass at all, we must know what may fall out there. Why should we shop in the dark ??

13 Likes

What I would like to know is how spending money leads to “valor” in this game (i.e., why the Elite Pass in this POV)? Valor points should be earned by playing the game, not by spending money, period! This game is complete trash now.

4 Likes

Be them as it may, I’m positive the revards in the chest will surpass the avatar we had so far for lvl 50. 95% of the time you’re not buying specifics in E&P, so what’s the point of knowing what you have a 98.5 chance of not getting?

4 Likes

Agree.

What is it exactly you’re trying to sell now?

How about some disclosure?

3 Likes

PoV is one of the things I’m still buying, with or without this new mega chest in the end. But I agree, would be nice to know the chances to get any particular kind of items… I mean, I have no idea what SG percieves as high value loot - meteor fragments are definitely not! :joy:

4 Likes

I might get this one and see what the fuss is. If it’s a pile of rubbish I know not to next time I guess…

Though Avatars are pretty useless to me. I already paid 1200 gems for Godzilla avatar so I ain’t changing it :joy: :joy:

1 Like

SG has lost their damn minds. I’m not paying 30 bucks for that garbage. They have scrapped the bottom on the barrel so much, they are practically pulling up wood chips at this point.

5 Likes

Saw the Valor Chests / offer & don’t find it any different from previous ones or offensive as some sound to be…

Only Avatars have been boxed into the paid offer & missing the June / July HOTMs…

Additional V-chests to motivate players to complete everything in POV is a good incentive…hope it is worthwhile…

1 Like

can we update the photo’s and information? (pretty please)

also has anyone any idea what’s even a possibility to receive in the chests?

Well maybe but as Guv says it’s not new. It’s a feature they have over in Combat & Puzzles that’s just ported over.

Like the Goblin ballon you can choose to buy it or not. I’ve bought 1 balloon so far which was the starting position 5* crate for 1.99. Bar that I’ve recycled them.

This is no different. You can buy none and just lose an Avatar, or buy the normal and just lose an Avatar or buy the expensive one and get an Avatar, a fancy gold border and some random chest.

The beauty of this is you can choose.

I can see the fancy gold on a fair few of the top 100 so clearly there are takers for it.

There are some payers that will buy every ■■■■ SG throws at them so just wait and see, you can buy POV any time.

Rain Loot Ticket Offer with just 10 bucks with 1000 gems are way better than the “Elite” offer.
Cause we still don’t know what’s inside the Valor Chest Things. Is it worthy or not.

But time will tell. But i guess SGG is not a charity thingy that give you God Loot in that chest.
We have been disappointed by them LOTs of Times…

So don’t expect too much in that Chest. Probably just another Token to do Normal Summon :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

I think we’ve only seen the “basic chest”

We won’t know for sure until someone with the super premium posts what they got I guess

This. Whales are going to start opening those extra chests starting in about 2 weeks. Just wait and decide then.

1 Like