New upgrades are ruining this game for me!

New upgrades are ruining this game for me!

With the new upgrades and craft items, they have also increased the damage that is required to complete the monthly challenges. I used to be able to finish the legendary challenge by using bombs, axes, and dragon attacks. No longer is this possible. Even with all of my 5*’s charged up before entering the boss level. I still get wiped out! So I tried using Wilber’s special when entering the boss level, since it is suppose to lower all of the boss defense by 44%. Yet it does not actually do that. Did the exact same damage from the bombs, axes and dragon attack. So why does it not lower their defense by 44%? It appears that E&P is trying to force us to use the ridiculously priced new craft items. If they are going to make items that cost so much in food and iron, then they should increase the availability of these resources. I am maxed out on resource buildings, and I still can’t afford to purchase these items and play the game too. They are forcing me to walk away, and look for a game that does not try and force you to pay to play. I don’t mind paying for gems occasionally, but I am not about to pay for regular resources just to continue playing. Thanks for nothing E&P…you have ruined this game for me! I will be looking elsewhere for my entertainment!

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: I’m NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread

Cookie Settings