New update: higher * Titan loot upgrade

Do we know this?

Just like the A+ score loot versus the B score loot this could be simple sample size. How many players that take the time to track data spend a lot of loot rolls receiving Tier I loot ?

You separated words ‘legal cheating’ and therefore you are not able to understand my point. I never said that these people have to be punished. They just are abusing system and using all allowed tools for that. Not right, not fair but in same time there is no crime. Real problem is that developers are awarding these people but other people are punished. Game rules are changed. Rules are not the same what they were in the beginning. New users are punished from day 1 if we compare past and present.

Like I said Developers can do what they want. If I read correctly then SG earned 33 kk last year. Number is not that important. What matters is - incline or decline of income in near future. I believe income will go down. It is their way. If they think it is right business model, let it be.

Cheating in online games - Wikipedia

http://info.smallgiantgames.com/terms-of-service/

I’m sorry. By definition, the Devs are NOT party to, or encouraging, or turning a blind eye to cheating of any kind.

Feel free to read the full Terms of Service provided above for more information.

What exactly are you even talking about? I started playing Aug 1 basically (technically it was July 30 or so) and I can tell you it’s WAAAAY easier to get ascension items now that it was back then for someone with a team of say 5x60s or a few 70s…considerably. Back then the rare quests happened less frequently and were harder, and there there were no monthly challenges to drop 5 guaranteed items either.

Also, (and I wasn’t playing at the time, but I’ve seen screenshots) waaay back in the day, like Spring of 2017 and earlier, the ascension items needed for heroes was a MESS - some 4 star heroes needed 4 star items (i.e. Boldtusk needed a damascus blade, etc) and it was totally haphazard about the number and types of items needed.

As for your rant about youtube, how exactly is it wrong to create good content that people want to watch? So only youtube should get to keep the money, not the people producing the content? Seems like a good idea…

Legal cheating and cheating is not the same. There is huge difference and it is sad that you are not able to understand it. One is punishable action, other is not.

Mercing is alo legal cheating. You can do it, it is alowed but in general it is not right.

Cheating wife, husband, etc. also is legal cheating. No crime but in same time it is not right.

To Dante…

I just mentioned mercing… Now there is no real award to do it.
There were changes with titan loots too. For lower tiers ascention item rolls were decreased or I’m wrong?

About youtubers… it is global problem in gaming industry. Content is one thing but because all of these youtubers prices in general went up. For developers that means more profit. For average consumer that means lost competition.

I mentioned Anchor. Sounds nice guy and gives amazing content. Problem why I mentioned him is that Small Giant is advertising his channel to increase income. That is not nice from developers side. Again, nothing wrong but in general it is so wrong.

This is all offtopic. Return to original topic and discuss your Gods things. For average player 10+ titans are not actual subject anyway.

I understand your statements. I disagree with you. :wink:

Back to Topic

1 Like

Ok, youtube discussion tabled for now.

In terms of titans, getting 10 stars isn’t far away from many alliances filled with f2p or low-spenders who play everyday and know what they’re doing. My alt’s alliance (Insurrectionists if you want to look it up) doesn’t have any big spenders in it. mix of f2p and low spenders. I’ve spent $65 or so (give or take $10 each way) across 6 months with that account and I might be one of the top spenders in that alliance. 1.5 months ago we weren’t able to kill more than one 9 in a row and 0 10s. a few weeks ago we killed our first 10 and can do many 9s in a row. 2 months from now, we will probably be able to kill multiple 10s in a row any possibly an 11.

There are a TON of alliances in the same boat who are going to reach the 10s and up category soon.

EDIT - it’s a good idea to introduce the feature NOW so that the bunch of us at the top can bang on the titans and give feedback BEFORE it hits even more people. Based on that feedback, there’s already been several changes - adding more loot rolls to reflect the extra amount of crafting resources necessary and removal of 13/14 star titans until there are new game additions in place to make fighting them a bit more realistic.

1 Like

Sorry if off topic, but you seem a good person to ask since you have both a paid account in a top alliance and a low spending account in a lower alliance.

What effect do you think the 10* (and now 12*) titan cap had on fairness between top and lower alliances? Have top alliances had months of 100% win rates and 5 day titan chest fills? In my alliance we’re at 9*s, but our win rate is only ~80% since we have to strategize and let some go. We also have to use flasks and expensive items. Have higher alliances been able to hoard these items?

I was happy about 14titans, seemed to level the playing field a bit against these advantages. Not sure if 12 is high enough to get rid of the easy 100% win rate. Mercing with extra hits after an easy take down is a whole nother can of worms, but was it common in top alliances for even more loot?

Non-mercing alliances were indeed hoarding titan flasks.

12’s take some work, not super easy peasy. 14s were just stupid. Timestops and Revive scrolls necessary.

Know? No. Suspect based on the general rate of gaining ascension items on my alt, as his alliances took down successively higher titans. Hence the need for data.