New trials

I always get scolded for not searching before posting so let me start by saying I have and couldn’t find this anywhere.

Why can’t the classes be freshened up and shifted around if not completely random? Sure Wizard and Sorcerer are natural bedfellows, Ranger and Druid I get, Paladin and Monk but what about Barbarian and Cleric or Fighter and whatever one I haven’t said. Mix 'em up, give us some variety as I have almost memorised the team I need for each one.

Yeah, change combinations and bosses. Would vote if any left.

3 Likes

Yes, and also bring us Season 2 and Season 3 bosses.
I prefer with patern though… not random. So that at least we know who are the bosses…

Trial Quest II, so that it should give the reward more emblem :grinning: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent:

2 Likes

Yeah wouldn’t hurt to swap it about a bit.
Could do atlantis bosses on the Wed n Sun before n after atlantis.

1 Like

Let me be the first to then say, kudos to you for searching the forum before posting this thread. You are indeed a rare breed.

OK… Back to normal viewing, you’d have my vote if I had any left.

2 Likes

Yes please! Also love the idea of adding at least Season 2 heroes to the mix with potentially more emblems as rewards.

Trials used to be the most exciting part of the game to me because they forced me to strategize but now I’ve arrived at pretty much the ideal team from my roster for each trial and it’s rapidly becoming another grind. Mixing it up would be great

And I shall be the second :grin:

:mag::mag::mag:

3 Likes

Still half the time a moderator merges and closes my new posts within 5 seconds because I didn’t search the right phrase or keyword :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
You guys are onto it so fast it makes my head spin!

I would love to have different Trials.
Why not do similar to how it’s done with the Raid Tournament, and it will be a certain colour removed (and maybe other rules) and only X, Y and Z classes allowed that week.

This could work slightly different to the current trials too. Instead of having 3 Stages, we could just have the 1 Stage BUT it could have MORE waves in it and maybe even a “mini boss” half way through. By Mini boss, this could mean 1 of 2 things that I can think of: 1) it can just be ONE boss by itself instead of 3, or 2) It can be 2 or 3 bosses BUT with half the health that the MAIN bosses would have.

In total, it could be 7 or 8 or 9 waves: Waves 1, 2, 3, [4] Mini Boss, 5, 6, [7] Main Bosses

the rewards could be the same or similar as the current trials - and the emblem rewards could be random and not specific to what bosses we are fighting.

Edit: How do we get more votes? I am at my limit apparently.

Cookie Settings