New tools for leaders

more control of the alliance to the leader

If the leader is the one who can set the requirements to accept a member, why not give him better options and more help to do this better?

table that allows marking and giving a small call of attention to a member
the option would be to click on the image and options eg 1 congratulations 2 contact 3 participate 4 risk expulsion
in this way :
If the leader clicks on option 1 when connecting, the avatar will have a box in the green alliance and a window will open with the message. The leader personally congratulates you on your great work, continue like this.
if it is 2 the color could be orange and the message the leader is trying to contact you pay attention to the chat or the featured messages
3 with a green color: the leader advises you to be a little more attentive and to participate more do not give up.
4 red color you received a wake-up call from the leader, please check your activity and behavior within the alliance to avoid possible expulsion

and may also have other options for war
how:
a) without restrictions: war works as before
b) approval: that the players when marking the option to enter the war the leader must approve their entry to it or rejection
c) power limit: that only players who meet the limit can enter
d) equipment limit: only players who have x amount of equipment for war can enter
e) time limit: that you can select a limit of permanence in the alliance before you can go to war
f) level limit: only players of level x or higher can enter the war

• in addition to this giving the option to be able to expel a team from the war and that they disappear from the battle map as long as it is before we know the alliance that we are going to face

I agree. The only power unique to the leader is to appoint a coleader.

Nope. The appointed coleaders can also change the alliance settings such as the type of recruitment, trophy requirement and even language. They can also edit the alliance description and featured message. They are ideally stepping up if the Leader is away.

Isn’t this a militaristic approach to things instead of a more family-oriented group. Some members don’t like having his inadequateness being advertised for the whole alliance to see. Unlike those in the most elite alliances, most players tend to play this game and join alliances to free them from the real world, an escape if one must say.

This is too much work for the Leader. But to an active one, this wouldn’t pose a problem since he/she prioritized playing than real life. I like this feature ONLY if the flags (red, green, yellow, etc.) are visible only to the concerned player and not to the entire alliance.

Shouldn’t this be discussed best on a separate recruitment page of the alliance either thru Discord, Line, Facebook, etc?

Total team power requirement? TP ain’t everything. There are a hundred players with low TP by reason of play choice (F2P, C2P) but has several maxed 4 star heroes in their roster,

What equipment are we talking about? You cannot bring battle items in raids and in wars? Hats? Armors? Swords? Shields?

If such is the case, the new recruit would find better alliance that doesn’t have this feature.

Nope. Level means nothing. There are several players over level 70 but does not have a deep bench of maxed 5 star heroes. However, there are level 40ish players that have several maxed 5* and 4* heroes and maxed troops.

All members counted in for war should not ideally leave or be booted from the alliance after war matchmaking starts. They should leave or be booted PRIOR to matchmaking. If there is an Ex-Member in your own part of the battlefield, you will have to deal with it. Removing them at the cost of removing an active player from the opposing team would be unfair to the enemy alliance. Removing them Ex-Members in your field would be at your disadvantage also since the point value of your weakest team will significantly increase.

2 Likes

no it’s not a military way
the idea of ​​the message is that only the member sees it and not the alliance. Many times members enter and disconnect and one wants to chat help them give some indication to explain strategies but it can take several days to find the person connected and who responds to you.
and if one has the expulsion tool but the person there does not see messages or was busy etc and it is a way of marking that they are trying to communicate with them for some reason

too much work for a leader?
click on one of 4 options …
are you sure
I can assure you that as leader of 3 alliances and creator of 11 alliances in total which I participate. this is not more work on the contrary it is more help

Shouldn’t you better discuss this on a separate recruiting page from the alliance via Discord, Line, Facebook, etc.?

If it would be great you have the discord line or facebook of those responsible for creations and programming of the game to pass it to me and discuss them with them …
I put it here because the discussions by the networks that they say do not amount to anything and only many haters comment here at least it is the official forum where someone with luck will be able to see it and it will serve something.

If I am a leader, have the power tool to say that if you do not have: eg - more than 3500 team power, you do not participate

• or if you don’t have 30 heroes you don’t participate (6 complete teams)
  • that only people who have been in the alliance for 7 days can participate in wars.
    avoid incursions by spies and bad players who with second accounts try to harm alliances
  • only players of level 30 or more participate in the war

if you are not interested you do not use the tools I think they are viable and very good options

The last thing you say is very nice, but the reality is that it does not happen and once the alliance is set up to face each other, the player can go out and re-enter and participate. wars at once entering and leaving obvious that in the end there is only one alliance but the rest mark their participation and the team remains there

1 Like

I’m pretty certain the chat portion of this game is powered by a third party app. SGG has noted that the understand chat is important, but they’re in the gaming business, not the chat app business. Your best bet is to use a third party software like discord or line and mandate its use. This is done by many alliances.

1 Like

Regarding messaging, some third party apps could actually perform the feature that you seek.

However, on the Alliance War, imo that list of restrictions would end up making the war cumbersome, hence take the fun out of it, so many complaints already regarding the aids, the matchmaking etc… to put restrictions within the power of leaders…with potential risks of being abused, would just end up with unmanageable issues and could potentially affect participation, not to mention thwarting the growth and experience of new players.

I could go on and on, on this, but I would say the AW seems fine as it is, apart from the match making that still need a bit of fine tuning in middle to lower level alliances.

leaders could not abuse. since if they did, their alliance would be emptied immediately

That could be used in Europe, Canada, the USA, Russia, etc …
But in Latin America not everyone has an iPhone or last generation phones without counting that some do not even have a signal in their area and less Wi-Fi play with data.

First of all there to call the members and answer this can take up to a week being patient, then see if the person has space on his cell phone to load another program, teach him how to use it, warn him to connect to that program and also the game. it is not as simple as the chay of the game is said, the messages are lost and the standout needs much to give daily directions