New to the game, any advice on building teams?

I found finishing season 4 quite challenging with 4* heroes. I imagine with 3*'s it will be very hard. Maybe some have done it? I don’t know because I never tried, but would advise you to max out some good 4*'s as priority.

1 Like

season 4?? , and still figuring out which are the good ones haha… it’s odd, many people say that prioritizing maxing out 3* makes more sense due to the difficulty/resources needed for the 4s, but some like you say max out the 4s as priority

You can also try this one :
Rigard + Valen + Kashrek + CoD + Bane

When you will have your first 4* red, you can switch him with Valen or Bane

:grimacing:

1 Like

Sorry, I meant season 1!

I don’t really know about 3* heroes, I never really used them. I’m just saying I personally didn’t bother with them. Never regretted it. 4* are good.

1 Like

There’s actually an awesome video on YouTube of someone doing it with 4 Banes and Kailani.

1 Like

but how did you get the 4s, you just farmed as much as possible with whatever 2/3* you had? :stuck_out_tongue: xD or bought a few summons/deal?

I bought some summons deals.

1 Like

There’s been very good advice about which heroes to choose above. My advice about how to build them. When you are trying to build a team, the fastest way to do it is using matched-color training. There are two reasons for this:

1. There is a 20% experience bonus when you feed a hero to another hero of the same color;
  2. The odds of increasing the special skills are doubled.

So always strive to have five good heroes under training, one of each color. Go ahead and break this guideline if you were missing a useful hero to train in a particular color or if you draw a truly deck changing new hero.

Focus your base development to get training camp 13 online ASAP and then training camp 20. At these levels you will be able to train your own epic and legendary heroes rather than spending gems to try to in summon them.

Find a good alliance—keep moving until you do—and have fun.

2 Likes

thanks! , yes I have been doing this and just shifted the focus onto my training camps… one of them is level 10, I should’ve focused on them earlier :stuck_out_tongue: though I have vip from inviting someone then bought 30days, 2 builders helps tons

updated team / roster (unleveled) - I have reached province 21 so far. And also done some of season 2 (I believe to province 7)

Once I’ve maxed the team, should I focus on leveling any additional 4stars I get/have? Or should I focus on training my troops in the barracks… as I see this is very food intensive and not sure how much of an impact it has.

basically I just wonder how much impact leveling troops has, if it’s significant I’ll concentrate on leveling them instead of bringing another hero up (beyond my team which I intend to level the two 4stars I have in there now fully)

Can anyone please help me with ideas for my teams I’ve only started playing a cpl weeks ago…?

I would wait to level troops until you get some 4* ones.

1 Like

Use the hero that has the most stars for the tank(middle guy, most likely bane) nobody ever even told me about that when I first started to play the game. And stack them in opposite colors for splash damage. Think about it, tiles don’t always get only the target and the other people are in the exact same way with thier tiles, it’ll be weak damage to the hero but it will charge the special to be able to unleash the damage. One more thing, heroes that are in the defense team go off left to right, basically, if you have any heroes in your defense team that throw buffs, you want the stronger buff to go off last unless the buffs stack and don’t override the other because they have been cast after the original buff and erase the primary buff and the second is weaker than than the first, so you can never get the benefit of the first one for the first one for very long. Waste of the spot that you have put the hero in because you don’t want to know that you have never been able to get many cups to get your e-self esteem (I’m not judging anyone, I just want to know that you know what I had to wait for the day that it dawned on me because nobody ever said anything about it before the epiphany. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Remember that 4star AND 5star heroes ALTHOUGH THEY OFFER A LOT MORE EXPERIENCE THAN 1&2*s should NEVER BE EATEN… I MIGHT HAVE MADE THIS MISTAKE AND ATE MIKKI TO GET ISARNIA TO THE FINAL LEVEL…
MIGHT, MAYBE, NOTHING DEFINITE

Before I realized how much my titan damage would increase if I had Miki in the party and she got to use her special… one more thing… leveling up your forge will help you tremendously with EVERYTHING but your mines and farms need love too