New titan species / designs / ideas

so we fight titans every day, it’s a big part of what we call the “daily grind”. That’s why I feel like SG should add some diversity to it. At least, come up with more designs, so you don’t have the impression to fight the same chaos spider over and over again.
I was hoping that the return of 13-14* titans would bring along new designs, but alas…
I also read nothing about titans in the 2020 sneak peek topics…
I’m pretty sure it’s not a big feature (from a development perspective), yet it is one that would keep things fresh a little, for long-time players like me.

I agree completely. And it’s not just titans - for a game that brings in the $$ like this one, you’d think they could keep it fresh.

1 Like

I agree with you too. That said, it’s not the aesthetic that counts, it doesn’t change the rewards of the titan in any way. But I have to admit that it would add a little variety and it would be nice to discover new kinds of titan.:blush:

Definitely.

Titans with minions would be interesting and different - minions would be annoying because they’d slow down hits and create faux-healing… In other words, a stalling titan rather than a killing titan.

Titans with multiple weak spots… But also with charging spots that boost their mana generation as a counterbalance.

Titans without a weak spot but slower mana gen.

Maybe even colour-neutral titans - no strong or weak colours.

There’s so many different things you could do with it.

1 Like

@BubblesUK
Indeed that would be an idea, but we must also think of smaller than us … Some probably do not have or do not have the heroes maxer to face this kind of titan. Ultimately, this type of titan could appear only for alliances to be part of a very specific score, such as 210k for example. Why not. ^^

Judging by their size, maybe they can have maximum 12 minions instead of 3.

1 Like