New titan record?

I believe the previous record was by E&P books sitting at 635k but that may have been beaten

19 Likes

Can you share the team you did it with and the items? I think scrolls of alteration were crucial there.

1 Like

Unbelievable score!

Drop the names of the used heroes and items or I press charges for cheating ! :smiley:

Congrats!!!

1 Like

Haha sure, decided to use a red team as opposed to the regular blue as you can get a much higher defence down and elemental defence down combination

9 Likes

By the way, Oceanus is at 3/70 and Zenobia is at 4/65 so there is clearly room for improvement

1 Like

Priest, your an absolute animal. Congrats. Yes, this is by far the record hit. :muscle:

2 Likes

Very nice score.
But, for my point of view, only scores against a 14 * can be mentioned as a record

4 Likes

There are different records for overall and 14* 5.72M titans. The one Priest achieved was the overall.

1 Like

Just after @JekylandHyde stepped from the game :slight_smile: Congrats!

1 Like

Maybe he’ll come back now?

Hopefully :eyes: but I doubt it

1 Like

Sure… But i think the jekyl record was against a small titan… I recall it being discussed recently with his quitting.

Honestly… Getting the tiles and cascades… Takes skill and luck regardless of titan size.

What star is that? 14* only baby ones don’t count

1 Like

I hope you let the rest of your alliance hit the titan first :joy:

For once I agree with you and I don’t even like ham and cheese

1 Like

Sorry, I along with all the other people that have attempted it, must have missed the rule that stated the record only counts on the current highest star titan :melting_face:

1 Like

Yea, don’t mind him. He’s just built to be a contrarian and a negative Nancy.

3 Likes

Congrats! That’s a lot of damage! And a great team.

1 Like