New titan, pvp raid class

I’ve been playing for a long time now and hit with the alli a continuous 14*. This is getting a bit dull always the same Titans. I was figuring maybe it’s not a bad idea to enter a new sort Titan: a grey one-> no strong color,nor weak. This could open up more possibilities and difficulty, better loot? Many ways to tackle it!

I’m not a very high lvl player but after al those year yea reached the +2400 cups limit easily and stay there. It would give me more incentive to attack those +4400 players if I would benefit from it. How do you guys feel like a next level after diamond league. Lets start a “champion-league” +2800 cups. Giving those higher level players some opposition and something worth fighting for!

I’m not really a high level player and certainly pretty far from hitting a wall on 14 star titans, but i think a “no strong/weak” element titan is pointless. It would just be an excuse/opportunity to just use heroes with the most op skills without limit.

Instead, I’d suggest that at high levels the area on the map in which a titan spawns has an effect during the battle. Maybe over forest terrain every titan attack has a chance to spawn a juiced up minion, but like an elite enemy with mana and an ability like the boss fight side minions, and the sea could have titan attacks raise a fog slowing your mana gen, and a desert having dust storms that randomly drop accuracy, and volcanoes an attack debuff from a burning effect. The “terrain effects” could be tied to an element as well, and when the titan moves/spawns into terrain with a matching element then it could gain a buff during that battle/apply a debuff to certain opposing elements, encouraging alliances to attack when the titan is in the most favorable terrain.

As for a champions league, i feel like the higher tiers have enough carrots for advanced players - challenge event placings, national/global public leaderboards, alliance rankings. It kind of already feels like the highest level players are in a league of their own, at least to me in low diamond. Not sure what a higher league would offer to a player at that level anyway tbh, other than a relatively paltry chest loot improvement

Discussed here :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Discussed here :slightly_smiling_face:

Please continue on the existing threads.

Always worth a search before posting :mag:

1 Like