New summon gate for Trainer Heroes

I like your idea :slight_smile:

FYI: I moved your thread over to the “Ideas & Feature Requests” section (so people can actually vote for it) and renamed it so the title expresses your idea and is easier to find. :v:

2 Likes

Good idea~ :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

That would be nice. Thanks for bringing this idea up.

2 Likes

Great idea! :blush::+1:
It would be very helpful.
If the devs read this, please integrate it.
Thank you. :pray:

2 Likes

Thanks aqua I appreciate it. I really think this would make the reg summons so much better.

1 Like

Wonderful idea, but I think SGG even didn’t read it. What would be best steps to do?

What about to setup a poll and if a majority of E&P community votes pro, moderators can pass this request to devs as a major community request?

1 Like

Great idea :wink:

Just curious - are there any developers among the moderators? Do they read our ideas at all? :slight_smile: I have no idea who those people are on this forum :))

There are so many great ideas that I’m afraid they don’t :frowning:

1 Like

Moderators just moderate. The paid staff have a Staff title.

1 Like

Thank you, Paulon.

Could you or anybody else tell me if they react to someone’s idea now and then?

1 Like

they reply when it needs a reply but they dont reply to ideas they consider it when it reach enough votes “not sure how much” and then the idea is discussed between the devs and if they approve it, it will be added to the to-do list they got and maybe years later you see it added to the game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you very much, Fantastic :wink:

2 Likes

Daily summons no longer make sense after a while. I found the idea of a summoning for training heroes interesting, but I think it would be better if they were integrated into the daily summons.

It would be a good reason for ordinary summoning coins to have something new. I no longer see anything more fun in the daily summons, just troops. With training heroes from 1 * up to 3 *, it would be at least an extra for the game.

1 Like

Good idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love this idea, would work a treat

1 Like

Agree! Daily summon could use a boost here.

1 Like