New special idea

all allies get 100% mana and 50% mana regen for 2 turns . this would be for a slow mana hero

The Mana gain would need to be less than 20% to not be overpowered. At 100%, I could bring two of these heroes to a raid and use them to refill each other’s Mana, allowing my attacking heroes to obliterate the other side because they’ll never run out of Mana.

I need a hero that’s cutting off all my mana from all allies but it’s giving them proper health.
Kindof like what Obama did with his healthcare :slight_smile:

Added it to the Master Thread :slight_smile:

that’s if it goes off before your dead slow mana takes a bit to charge

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Alliance / Clan members should be able to trade/gift/share materials and heroes

Idea for a new 5 star hero with average to fast mana. Steals the mana and skills from a random enemy and then unleashes the skill back on another random target. If steals from a healer, steals the health and mana and distributes evenly amongst all allies.

Sounds like Lord Loki :wink:

Yo creo que muchos jugadores que no son de gastar dinero pierden el interés al llegar un nivel y ver cómo un jugador de muchísimo menos nivel tiene héroes mucho mejores por el poder del dinero . Creo que a un cierto nivel por ejemplo 70 u 80 , debería de darle un portal o placa donde exista la posibilidad de elegir 1 , tal como se realizó en este nuevo de 100 invocaciones elegimos a 1 . Bueno pero esto sería más bien un regalo al mérito de seguir en el juego a pesar de muchas frustraciones y declives a que lo lleven a abandonar . Creo sería un insentivo que.solo en un cierto nivel se daría y eso sería con mucho juego transcurrido . Hay gente que lleva más de 5 años jugando y hay mucha diferencia entre los que pueden pagar y otros que solo juegan porque les gusta y siguen confiando en que algo bueno saldrá . Abrazos y ojalá algún día se de