New single-hit Titan Record! (over 550K!) Previous best was 440K!

New single-hit Titan Record!! Previous best was 440K!

34 Likes

What a waste of items against a baby titan!

11 Likes

Nice record, congratulations :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Great work! My alliance was debating if Franz would be worth it to use against off color titans. Thanks to you I can easily share and say yes.

5 Likes

Siiiiiiiicckkkk

Thanks for sharing. Like to know what is possible, got a big, goofy grin on my face.

3 Likes

Bragging about hitting a big score on baby titan :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Once you reach the top what is left to do but to set and break records?

All power to him tbh.

4 Likes

Impressive. Looking back, do you regret using some of the tornados when you had on color diamonds you could have made on the weak spot? Or do you feel that moving quickly without thinking/looking for those matches allows you to get a higher score?

2 Likes

@Jigen @JIM Smaller titans is just another way to apply defense down. In the search for highest possible scores, it takes every advantage possible. Regardless, AFAIK, I also have the highest single hit on the largest 14* titan … the 5.7 HP. As for wasting items … I have plenty and do not need them for anything else. I regularly hit for over 150K on 14* titans.

@Ruskin505 Franz is a beast for sure.

@PlayForFun @Sternman @Cheds Thank you!

@ProfessorPenguin Hindsight is always 20/20 … timing of scrolls/Jott is the hardest part. Watching for the weak spot is up there too.

FYI: Colonel Indiana Longnuts, my alliance mate, already beat this by a bit.

16 Likes

I enjoy your posts and videos, completely different league to me but if that were what we were limited to no one would watch pro sports either.

FYI: Colonel Indiana Longnuts, my alliance mate, already beat this by a bit.

Love it! Competition is fierce

4 Likes

Wtg @JekylandHyde :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball: and thanks for sharing… Always looking out for the player community. I’m now levelling Franz. :wink:

4 Likes

@Sternman - Thanks. The Col’s hit will not go without a response :wink: @LadyKatryn also just used Franz to kill the 14* 5.72 HP record (the largest titan). Check out his YouTube for video! I will be looking to take that back as well!

Thank you @Sarah2 as always!

8 Likes

Congratulations on the hit @JekylandHyde
Can you share Franz’s stats and which emblem path you chose for him?
Cheers

1 Like

Thanks. I am going all attack, but he is not completed as of yet.

3 Likes

That’s a very nice hit @JekylandHyde, thank you for sharing!
Would it be possible to get a higher hit with a team like cBrienne - P. Fogg - Franz - Ratatoskr - Tarlak?

1 Like

Do you think Alexandrine’s +crit would benefit more from the +50% damage? I kinda think it would give you higher potential, but it’s more of a chance thing…

@948ri31 Maybe with the right account, but my ICe are built to the max so it would be strongest for me.

@Xiao From what I have seen, Jott’s boosted tiles are better than Alexndrine’s chances on boosted tiles…the tile can only have one buff so I would take Jott over Alexandrine.

3 Likes

Yes, i did it with nordri and athena with less troops. thank you for the video and i wish you the best.

4 Likes

Congrats Awesome hit!