New screwy titan level thread

:laughing:

I was going to post this little bit of irony on the earlier “screwy titan level thread”, but saw it has been closed.

Talk about ridiculous. The original thread, the OP was complaining that their titan level had not increased in spite of killing multiple titans. I replied that my alliance has been having the same issue.

… you know how they say, “be careful what you ask for…”

My alliance’s new titan just spawned… 2 levels higher than our previous titan.

What the what? I didn’t even know this was possible.

I suspect the mods had something to do with this. You guys are just trolling me, right? Well played! Alright, so we’ll probably have to let this one escape, but thanks for the laughs. You got me. :laughing::laughing::sweat_smile::rofl::laughing:

4 Likes

Wasn’t complaining that my titan levels didn’t go up, was questioning why the level went down after a successful kill…

Ah, okay, sorry, I’ve been posting a lot on here and lost track of all the topics. Apparently the whole titan level thing is screwy right now. :confused: Yours went down a level after a kill, mine went up 2 levels? Very weird.

Imagine taking down a 10* and suddenly a 12* pops up :scream:

Also just so you know, the moderators are just regular players who help out in the forum. They have no control over the game itself.

3 Likes

Yeah I know, I just like blaming things on them in jest :grin:

I’ve bantered with a few of them, they’re good people. I have to give them a hard time though, otherwise what would they do all day? Aside from merging the 500 or so daily posts of complaints on bad boards, bad pulls, unfair raids, etc. Just trying to keep their jobs somewhat interesting and also keep them on their toes. :heart:

5 Likes

When in doubt blame the mods :man_shrugging:t2:

That is what they’re here for! :grin:

1 Like

I have had them go up 2 levels before just as I started my alliance, I am sure it had to do with how fast it was killed that triggered the jump. @zephyr1 @Kerridoc @Garanwyn @Rook any ideas??
But if I had to choose one that would do it I choose @zephyr1, because I KNOW how he treats the counters on the count to 15 thread

2 Likes

The level of titan that spawns also takes into account how quickly you killed the previous titan. If you were right on the edge of getting a higher star titan and then killed one very quickly, the next titan can sometimes be two levels higher. Similarly, if you were on the edge of getting a lower star titan and kill one just in the nick of time, you can lose a star anyways.

4 Likes

They ship us each one of these when we become moderators:

I don’t have the whole thing figured out, but I’ve gotten pretty good with messing with your Titans. :face_with_monocle:

12 Likes

Are you the reason I keep getting tomes of tactics? I got 2 in one day recently :expressionless:

1 Like

Oh THAT’S what that switch does. :bulb:

5 Likes

Is that the reason I have no Tomes of Tactics?

2 Likes

Could ya try flipping it to Royal Tabard? Or Farsight Telescope? :rofl:

3 Likes

They have to come from somewhere. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Telescopes I have. Also darts. But tomes … one every 12 weeks is it for rare quests?

1 Like

I thought it was closer to every 8-10 weeks?

1 Like

6 or 7 every two weeks each. Only one has a tome.

1 Like

It’s more like every 10 days.

2 Likes

I’ll trade you a couple of darts for a couple of scopes :rofl:

I want to max Kunchen, Seshat, Alasie, and Miki.

1 Like