New raid chest loot

Platinum tier loot just received

1 Like

I have only gotten a trainer in 2 of 3 Diamond loots.

1 Like

I really did jinxed myself… Doh !

Considering the fact that it sounds like most people drop cups in order to find more food, are these tiers really going to deter anyone from dropping??..if I was in need of food and cup dropped I don’t think a grey token and a trainer hero would stop me from dropping.

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking… however if there was an increased drop in high tier items I’d stat

for now i plan to continue dropping, i really wasnt expecting much in terms of loot with these new chests. we already know how stingy E&P is and there was no way they are going to change that model.

The watchtower rewards tend to be much higher at 2400 cups. I picked someone clean for 75k, 95k, then 75k for meat. When I was 1500-1800 I was happy to see 30-50k.

2 Likes

Next Platin, looks like a pattern?

Screenshot_2018-02-23-11-17-14

The difference between this most recent one and the one before is the crafting material - so that may be randomly added like the trainer in platinum where in diamond I have been pulling the same rolls every time.

I’ve had six or seven chests and got this tonight. I can see that diamond gets one more ascension item than platinum. I know I got lucky but I will start doing more raid chests than monster ones.

1 Like

I complete a raid chest about once daily—lazy, I know, but raiding isn’t my favorite part of the game. Had a nice chest last night, though:

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for my first diamond chest that isn’t just same old stuff but this gives me hope anyway

1 Like

So far I’ve gotten two diamond and one platinum raid chests and none of the gave anything better than a 2* trainer. Nonetheless, I still bust my hump to stay in the diamond tier because I know others that got Damascus blade and other goodies.

My 1st diamond chest had 1x potent leaves in two different slots, lol.

So here’s a crap diamond tier chest

I’ve had 6 diamond and one platinum chest. Best loot so far is one that had a troop token and one that had a warm cape.

While not proven, and to sounds like a broken record, Diamond appears to have more guaranteed loot roll slots and better luck with getting trainer heroes. My hope is a higher likelihood of non-silver tokens and unfarmable ascension items.

By the way, it’s a sh*t ton of work maintaining diamond.

1 Like

I’ve noticed a much higher drop of trainer heroes as well from diamond.

I’m going to stop posting in this thread after this, but my luck continues. I have done about 12-13 diamond chests and got my third good ascension item, plus one in three chests in beta. Note the large amount of food and iron as well.

I’m through about 10 diamond chests and have gotten the one cape - I was snapping pictures but I feel pretty comfortable that the loot rolls are guaranteed in Diamond and enough evidence has been posted around the forums and social media that the drops seem to be better in Diamond, it is still early though.