Prepare for War
3 Energy - 1* Trainer hero
6 Energy - 2* Trainer hero
12 Energy - 3* Trainer hero

Prepare for War II
6 Energy - 2* Trainer hero
12 Energy - 3* Trainer hero
?? Energy - 4* Trainer hero

I like the idea of these quests, but instead of trainer heroes, I would like to see summon tokens included in the rewards. I have a training alliance, and many new players don’t have enough heroes to even use their 6 flags yet. This would give them a chance to deepen their bench

1 Like

In my understanding training heros are more important than tokens. You can craft heroes in camps and you need only 30 of them for AW teams. But you need tons of heros to ascend those 30 to a usable level, even 3* ones.

1 Like

I guess it depends on where in the game you are. Early on, you need heroes. Warm bodies that can fight. Once you have 30+ heroes, you need feeders. Lots and lots of feeders. You can get feeders with summon tokens if you already have a deep bench.

1 Like

I like it. More variety would be welcome.

1 Like

I agree that it depends on your game progress. So, perhaps, it should be mixed (training heroes and tokens) to address both beginners and more advanced players.

3 Likes

This it’s really good idea
You have right we need them for bulding raster good team

1 Like

I feel the same, that Trainers are a bit more valuable than tokens themselves and judging on where we’ve seen trainers given as rewards I think E&P agrees. I felt my rewards (4* trainer) may even be a bit high unless the quest is super rare which somewhat defeats the benefit of what it was to bring.

My idea was intended to be more towards leveling heros than it was building out the roster, but I do agree there is the need for both. For newer players, I think there is more opportunity to obtain heros than there is the resources to level them. Perhaps similar to Recruits II, it could have a hidden token reward that you get every other time the quest pops.

1 Like

They could just add these rewards to the rare quests. Trainer heros could go by color of the ascension mats in the quest.

1 Like

This is definitely a good idea to determine which colour trainer you get and pairs well with the acquisition of ascension mats, however that may make the quest too rare to gain the benefits I was aiming for.

SG probably doesnt want to be awarding 3* or 4* trainers on a regular basis, so perhaps the rewards need to be toned down from what I put in OP. I am thinking more of a regular rotation quest to help in overall hero leveling. Perhaps one that pops up during the 1 day preparation phase for every war.

The rare quests come bout every couple weeks it seems. And they could offer 1*, 2*, and 3* at the 3 stages after stage 1. Then add a 4th stage for 4* and some other reward. Just how i would do it.