New Player Priorities Question

You do have a lots of heroes to work on!!!.
What i am doing right now is running 2 tc 11, 1 with only 12 trainees per days, that will give you 12 heroes at 1 or 2 stars every day, the other i put all the others recruits in for another
12 and take out what i need to put in the last tc , tc 2 is good for 2*, tc 3 is for 1* very fast ( 2 mn. Each) to use up swords, backpacks as available in order to maximize the # of "feeders " and a lot of farming, opening the map, quests.
You can generate 35 or more 1 and 2* to expedite the levelling of all them heroes.
It is going to take some time, you really have a lot of very good 4*.
2 teams of 3*(no duplicates) + 2 healers should be enough in my opinion.
Have fun.
Wolf9

Why the plus two healers if you don’t mind me asking?

I would first level the following 3* team;
From left to right,
Bane, Hawkmoon, Brienne, Gunnar, Balthazar.
That’s a good 3* team right there.

Just in case, you need 3* triple stack.
Missing 2 colors means there will be a need for some heavy healing.
Having 10 top 3* all different allow to go if you feel confident without a healer, if not, pick whichever is appropriate.( red,Hawkmoon, green Belith, not a fan of Fr Tuck but an option)
I like to have a least 1 healer at all time.
The same with goes for 4* as they being levelled, and you’re trying then out, they still are pretty weak, and healing is necessary.
During events where only 3 stars are allowed.double stack on green/ red.
And probably more reasons but can’t think of more right now.
Have fun.
Wolf9

2 Likes

Thx Wolf
20 Characters

I just got Brienne today so never had a chance to try her, my question is why as tank isn’t Gunnar more appropriate?
Have fun.
Wolf9

He might be. I’m not that familiar with 3* to be honest. My team up until niw has mainly been 4 & 5*'s.

I just know from reading on forum that brienne and gunnar/kailini is a killer combo.

Slow mana speed

It is, but Spirit Link is slow mana speed unlike Wonderful Feast or Icy Resilience, so often better options even among Classic 3* heroes.

At least Gunnar makes a good last man standing hero ( anchor) since his defense stat is so high ( 3* 3.50 same as Grimm 4* 4.70 but Grimm also a glass cannon).

Kailani is hampered by her stats and Bane being so good ( I had 3x Bane for war, events and quests ).

Building a Roster

I agree.

Still getting used to Atlantis 3* heroes.

Heroes I like

Tyrum Balthazar
Bane Melia
Valen Gato
Belith Belith (the 2nd) Mnesseus Brienne
Hawkmoon Namahage

Normally I like 3x Bane because he is such a good 3* hero. 2x Belith and 2x Hawkmoon because it is very handy to run two healers of different colors. But reflect green and reflect red events do not give you that option with 3* heroes.

Notes

Click for Notes

[Raw Data] Strongest heroes with farmable ascension materials 3*, 4*, or 5* [Analysis, Math]

FIN

1 Like

After you have 10 of 3* levelled you’ll get faster results by levelling a team of 4*. You can get them to 3/1 faster than you can get 3* to 3/50. And it’s gravy after that. But you might also advance a 3* in a class needed for a class quest that you have problems doing the second stage, if you don’t have a desirable 4* in that class. But only if it’s a desirable 3*, not one of the janky ones like Prisca or Isshtak.

An update and a question. I have finished three 3* teams and two 4 * teams. If i had more mats I would begin on a 5 * but I dont so I am going to level one more 4* and probably another 3*. My question is which red (Lancelot or Sumitomo) and which yellow (Chao,Hu or Danza) fits best with the rest of the team?

1 Like

Excellent! So glad you found this advice helpful. Sounds like you’ve found your footing in the game. I wish I could give you advice here, but I don’t have most of these heroes. The only one I have leveled is Danza. He can be devastating. I used him to defeat Ursena on hard, and I still use him regularly in rogue class trials, buff booster tournaments, and alliance wars. He was also my tank until I leveled Poseidon and Boril. Have him emblemed to +11, and he continues to get my rogue emblems until I get Domitia leveled, which will be a while. So consider this a general endorsement of Danza rather than a specific recommendation for your case.

1 Like