New Player need Guidelines

I’ve been running the following TC’s for months now:

1 – TC20, still waiting for a Magni. Also food storage.
2 – TC11, mainly for feeders. One is also recruit storage.
1 – changes between TC11 / 1 / 2 / 19 depending on my stor4s of rugged clothes / adventure kits / practice swords.

1 Like

So what does 19 need for Mats?

So far im doing Nothing wrong…

1 TC 1/2/4

2 TC 11

I could go for TC 13 and Gamble for 4*, what are the Mats?

You can see the required mats here. TC19 is 2 recruits and rugged clothes, and 5500 food. Takes 1 minute to turn out a 1*.

There’s also a lot of other good information on this site.

Tells me how much world energy you get from each refill. I buy some deals, and normally get 6-10 refills from the monthly event. I’ve cut back my spending, so I’ll get less in the future, but using gems for refills in AR isn’t the worst use of gems (but maybe after you progress more, you’ll have to do your own math on that).

I see, i dont mind Spending Money, but i prefer AMs in those deals, i spend somewhere 100€, but wasnt satisfied and then looked up “best deals” right now i only remember the “Army Pack” deal for 32,99 which includes 4*AM.

The most bang for your euro tend to be the small repeated deals during AR and Valhalla. I haven’t followed up an that, and am only going off of what i heard in my alliance when Valhalla started. If you are interested in that I’ll ask around.

Yes please, i checked my purchase History, as far as i can see i purchased some Atlantis Deals and one 21,99 not sure whatwas in their, and Last Event 32,99 im sure there was 4*AM included, then random offers from 1-10€ which mainly was Jewels and random Stuff and once the Raining loot ticket.

Not a huge Fan of only Jewels cause as far i read all, the biggest Problem gonna be 4* AM soon, i have 3 5* Mitsuko Malosi and Jabberwock,i guess Jabber is great and worth, Malosi seems to be ok and Mitsuko i like the Anti Water stuff, so kinda Planning on build the 3 for sure.

I would consider those 3 to be tier 1 5* heroes. Definitely have them on your leveling list, just don’t be overly rushed to get to them right now.

If your aren’t doing it yet I would definitely feed same color. You get a 20% bonus on xp if they are the same color.

I’ll get back to you tomorrow with an idea on what deals might be the best.

No, so far i just started lvl a bit Malosi cause had some yellow left, but not much 1/42 or something, Mitsu and jabba untouched, cause BT red Prio and purple Rigard and Tiburtus.

Also got delayed cause 4 3* costumes Hawk and Tyrum which caught my attention and Bane for yellow. 5* really not appealling to me cause fodder doesnt come so easy by :smiley: