New player looking for talent grids

Welcome @Yourmedic.

In terms of grids, I think there are a number of places you could look. One that may be pretty close to what you’re looking for was originally authored by Anchor, but now maintained by others (I believe). This work rates heroes by offense, defense, titans, and tournaments.

There are also guides for where to place your heroes on defense:

Be aware that few heroes are universally liked, most have lovers and haters. Ultimately, you need to decide on whom to spend your resources to develop.

If you search the thread, you’ll find rules of thumb along the lines of “develop a team of 3-star heroes before working on four-star heroes” which are good advice, but not inviolable.

It may be too early for you to know what is important to you in the game, e.g., how important are titans, do you like raiding, tourneys, war? Knowing what your priorities are is helpful in making decisions.

I recommend that you work on one hero of each color at one time, feeding those heroes only feeders of their own color. I also recommend that you stick with your plan and not switch heroes mid-stream when you land a sought-after one.

Are the heroe’s you’ve listed the ones you are considering leveling, or the ones you have already leveled? If the former, all five of those 3* heroes should be maxed, so work on them first.

When you’re done with Bane, start working on Wu Kong, but only if you care about titans. Wu is great against titans, and titans are a way to get materials to build your other heroes.

Sonya is a great hero, and you should max her as soon as Valen is leveled up.

Marjana is a solid hero, but five-star heroes take a lot of materials to level up. Do you have any other red heroes?

Actually, it would be great if you could list all your heroes so that folks on the forum can make suggestions re whom to level first, etc.

Good luck

5 Likes