New player advantage

Ok, so I used to have sick luck on my main. After reaching level 50 it seems all but impossible to pull any 5 star, even HoTM. Now my alt pulled both Yunnan and yellow HoTM last month. One with 3 tokens and the other with a few Atlantis coins. He also pulled 3 5 stars with a green elemental pull. RNG or conspiracy…discuss…

I went over 460 pulls with no featured heroes out of Atlantis, and then got this 30 pull:

I’ve also had the following token pulls:

(Viv is a new 5* for me and very welcome)

But no Sand Empire 5* in 70 token pulls. Interpret that as you will :man_shrugging:

19 Likes

@Garanwyn Wow great pulls, congratulations to your new heroes!

I haven’t really noticed any difference since I reached level 50 though. Sometimes I’m lucky, other times not

3 Likes

Thanks!

I’ve also had a “lucky” 10-pull with Guardian Owl and Guardian Kong before. I think the RNG enjoys toying with me.

9 Likes

I can’t believe you pulled Wilbur!!! Congrats!

:wink:

6 Likes

I’m guessing you sacrificed a goat to RNGesus :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Noooooo…but I have my eye on an alliance member who isn’t hitting the titans very hard… :hocho::skull_and_crossbones:

8 Likes

My experience has been the exact opposite. I couldn’t pull a 5* no matter what during my first 5-6 months. I’ve been playing around a year now and pull them fairly frequently.

6 Likes

I have only 2 HotM, both of them received when i was only one and two months in the game.

From that time, i never pulled any other 5* (HotM, event or even regular). I guess i did about 200 pulls from my occasionally C2P and many tokens overall in these 2 years.

Rather then my level, i was always convinced (and i’m still now) that your stock of AM influence your pulls.

Can’t prove it and it is of course a really bad thing to believe, but i can’t help to feel that way.

Small Giant doesn’t shine for beeing an economic game, and we saw they use pretty much every means to get more revenue.

I wouldn’t be surprised to know there’s some hidden paradigm that influence the randomness, expecially because there’s no way to know it for sure and no one keep an eye on it.

5 Likes

I do believe there is some truth to this , as my alt which I rarely use has pulled heroes from events playing for barely 3 months using what little gems /tokens.

My account I’ve thrown almost a dozen hero summon tokens and countess gems on seasonal /event heroes and have pulled at best 3* event heroes and 0 HOTMs in almost 7 months . Sometimes I feel I’m wasting my time playing this …

I honestly think it’s the community that keeps me playing more than anything else .:hugs:

2 Likes

The portal delievered Rana from a x10 pull today ))

3 Likes

Seriously these are awesome pulls, congrats!

I would like to know more about this RNG sacrifice :grin:.

2 Likes

The advantage that new players have is that almost every pull us new and exciting!!

7 Likes

You should see all the pulls preceeding…

They look like this instead.

4 Likes

Hmmm, RNG…RNG…many will rant over this…emphasizes how all pulls are dependent on luck…

2 Likes

Now that’s how my pulls look like :scream:

3 Likes

I have approximately 14 more just like that :scream:

4 Likes

:face_with_head_bandage: Now i see why i dont complain abt my pulls… 1 30x gave me Ursena tarlak and mitsuko

5 Likes

And about the topic no i’m not a new player :sweat_smile: i’m at lvl 59

3 Likes

Sorry for crushing new players dreams! May the odds be with you!!

2 Likes