New place for old heroes 3*,4* from retired events

As we all know EP will reduce old events

• We are retiring 5 old Challenge Events — Pirates of Corellia, Guardians of Teltoc, Knights of Avalon, Riddles of Wonderland, and Fables of Grimforest will all be removed from the rotation.

I’m a fairly new player who has sometimes never had a chance to play in these events and get any of the iconic heroes. Nobody would want them to come back irretrievably. I have several suggestions on how to restore the possibility of getting them.

1. Tavern of Legends.
    In my experience, recently I had the opportunity to play 20 pulls and get nothing … Nothing is a common S1 heroes what I have. Mostly 3 . I would be very happy if there were 3 and 4* from old events in this “void” behind old tavern 5* legends.

2. Hero Academy or Training camps
    Another cool place to add the ability to craft event heroes with a% hit chance. The only downside is the real possibility of getting such a hero. The player with the gems can decide the number of pulls himself. When he produces a hero, it is time-limited and cannot jump over it.

3. Expanding the current summons. Elemental summons or a new portal with only old events heroes will be a nice new summon. Personally, I would like them to be as accessible as possible.

EDIT:

one option will be added

To be clear, the Heroes from all five of these Challenge Events aren’t going away. All of them will soon feature again in the Challenge Festival , an all-new Challenge Event coming up next month ( December 15, 2021 8:00 AM → December 19, 2021 8:00 AM )! What’s more, the Legendary Heroes are all set to join the Hero Academy as well. We’re planning to enrol them around the Challenge Festival launch.

Summary.
I can understand people who will say: why should we have old heroes, how can we have new heroes with better buffs. However, these old characters are still part of the game and will appear in every aspect of the game. As for the events themselves, I understand the decision but not to remove the possibility of acquiring these heroes.

EDIT
Many people immediately comment that there is no chance of summoning them in HA for free anyway. But if everyone approaches it differently and shows that the community cares about it, maybe something can still be saved. I still believe it.

MAY THE TILE BE WITH YOU
Sebul

I agree they should be available. I’d challenge festival has featured heroes and shows up every now and then it will make them generally as available as they have been this year. It’s not perfect but it will work for me.

Not originally my idea.

If festival portal has better odds than regular challenge events and featured heroes, then I’d probably consider it a win.

7 Likes

2 is the only option if they respect their player base, but they don’t so they’ll go with a combination of other things. In my opinion season 2 heroes should be in the TCs now at this point with season 3 heroes being added at the conclusion of season 4. Power creep has made most of season 2 heroes obsolete, so why not add them to the TCs? Same is happening with season 3 heroes slowly. The whales are going to spend regardless (until the player base leaves that is), why not throw your F2P and C2P customers a bone once in awhile?

4 Likes

Yes, it will be also best for me but as you said in one sentence “SG will do what’s best for them”. I have from game a lot of fun I like changes but not when they remove something.

There was a similar thread earlier this year about adding 3/4 stars to HA:

But alas that idea was shot down in the Q&A and it appears they haven’t changed their mind about it.

I would love to see it but I remember them saying something about it “harming the in game economy” (or something like that)

2 Likes

I wish they would at the very least retire S1 5* heroes from the summons portals and replace with these and S2 instead.

I will personally miss these old events. They are nostalgic for me, even though I had the worst luck in their summons portals. My only event 5* is from HA10. And I find I am less enthused about the new events.

4 Likes

Been trying for over a year to get new training camps TC21 (S2), Tc22 (s3) devs aren’t interested it’s not a money spinner

Removing them irretrievably also makes no sense. I hope the SG finds a golden mean and keeps players close. What surprises me most is the removal/retiring message without specifying what to do next.

1 Like

I think the only way the season calls could get some cheer would be, season two calls, season one and two heroes, season three calls, second and third heroes, season four calls, season three and fourth heroes.

2 Likes

And I also advise to end the useless heroes of the first season coming out in the event calls. For example, ended the old events, many players never managed, could appear the heroes of each extinct event in a new event.

Because SG/Zynga is hoping that the F2P/C2P become whales… though the game has driven me to the reverse… I was C2P, but now I’m straight F2P… not even a VIP (Stronghold maxed), Mythic Titan Bundle, or anything else…

1 Like

Same here, I was actually more than C2P as some months I’d spend $100-200 or more, but usually I was in the $20-40 range. I’ve been F2P for I think 4 months now and depending on how they handle this will probably end up just stopping playing.

1 Like

To be clear one option will be added

To be clear, the Heroes from all five of these Challenge Events aren’t going away. All of them will soon feature again in the Challenge Festival , an all-new Challenge Event coming up next month ( December 15, 2021 8:00 AM → December 19, 2021 8:00 AM )! What’s more, the Legendary Heroes are all set to join the Hero Academy as well. We’re planning to enrol them around the Challenge Festival launch.

If the events are outdated then the logic move will be transfer 3* and 4* (at least, maybe and 5*) to Regular heroes and add all of them to the camp.

5 Likes

Guess SG changed its mind:

Certainly a reason to be hopeful, I guess we will wait to see what it looks like but I will commend SG putting this in.

2 Likes

Why not just put them as a possible pull in TC20, I think that is a win win solution.

5 Likes

Putting 3 and 4 stars heros in academy? Does that means putting a 5 star hero and getting a 3 star?

There is HA5 that train 3* heroes and HA8 for 4* heroes. Guess they’ll put them in there

1 Like

I’m not sure how they do that. New option or the worst 5* into 3* or 4*

Ugh they should add them to the TCs to so newer players have a chance to get them instead of grinding for a over a year to gain the HA and get old heroes. They’re making dumb decision after dumb decision.

1 Like