New phone, who dis?

I know this isn’t a common occurrence, but I have completed the game intro twice this week. I’m certain someone is going to chime in with a way to avoid this as soon as I post this, and I will welcome learning something new moving forward.

Two weeks ago my phone went on the fritz. I tried everything I could think of to get it working correctly and nothing helped, so earlier this week I gave it a factory reset leading to replay #1. When that didn’t work I purchased a new phone this morning leading to replay #2.

I know that the average person won’t run into this often, but it would be wonderful to have a way to skip the intro if someone is going to link their account.

My idea is to put the log in to your game account (Google or Apple) option at the beginning of the intro process instead of after all the beginning set-up. This will also avoid creating dead accounts that never move beyond level 1.

If you are staying on the same platform and have your game backed up through google play and or Facebook if you are logged into those first then you shouldn’t have to replay the tutorial. I have switched phones several times and have never had to repeat the tutorial

2 Likes

As I said, someone would solve this for me.

I did go to the game before logging into the Google game center. Thank you @Twist!

It didn’t even cross my mind to do it differently.

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Closed at the request of OP

1 Like