Dead Titans Society searching for 1 very active daily player!

Dead Titans Society currently has 1 opening!

Seeking experienced high level player (level 38+, power 3800+, cups 2300+)

We are a friendly international group of daily and very active players who are drama-free, knowledgeable and fun, who are successfully killing 10* Titans.

We are super chatty but it’s not a requirement, as long as you:
• follow our Alliance Banner for messages and strategies
• join our Discord channel
• have +20 leveled heroes

DTS expects and encourages every member to communicate (via EP chat and Discord), grow (heroes, knowledge, skill) and participate reliably (titans +AW). We have chats, screenshots, documents, charts, videos, and live stream, for general gameplay knowledge, raiding and titan tips, AW strategy, and roster advice. We genuinely enjoy helping each other improve and advance, for individual and alliance benefit!

We expect daily participation on Titans (more than 3 flags please) and FULL 6 flag participation in Alliance Wars.

Communication is a priority for our alliance, we are totally OK with members missing Titan hits or AW due to RL situations, but we expect to be given a heads up prior to inactivity (outside of a true emergency).

Come knock on our door and mention this ad, see if we’re a good fit for you!

I love your alliance name! Best luck recruiting!

1 Like

Thanks Rook! Wish I could take credit but one of our members suggested it :smile:

1 Like

New opening available!

Position is now filled :slightly_smiling_face:

And we have another opening! Some of our members have shifted to new homes so we’re filling in slowly :smiley: looking forward to adding a dedicated and fun daily player to our team!

At capacity :smiley:

Annnd we have another opening!

Are you fabulous? Funny? Team player? Come visit us if you meet the above criteria!

Spare me from AR chat hell and join our alliance! We’re a super fun group on our way to top 100, come slay Titans with us!

Are you still actively seeking a new member?

1 Like

We are. Do you fall within the requirements? If so come join us. My team will have a field day with your screen name lmaoooo

I didn’t really expect to play this long. I was just being a ■■■■ haha
My team power is 3288 and my trophy count seems to fluctuate between 1700 and 1835.

Bring it on. I’ll lower the cups so you can join

Give me a minute and I’ll be there…

1 Like

We’re at capacity now :smirk:

2 new openings! If you meet the criteria, please apply! :grin:

looking for active aliance, lv 34 power ~3900 cups ~2500

Come say hi and see if we’re a good fit for you. We have 1 position remaining :smile:

All positions filled now :grin: