📽 New Official Cinematic Trailer Discussion

:dizzy: Small Giant has released a new official trailer for E&P

UPDATED: Now available on YouTube and watching directly on the Forum:

It’s currently also available only on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EmpiresAndPuzzles/videos/1226776861045028/

(I’ve asked the Small Giant Staff to post it on YouTube too, so it can be shared directly on the Forum. I’ll update the link/embed when that’s available.)

:thinking: I wanted to share it, and see what people think about it. Thoughts?

:link: Related recent discussion about accuracy of ads for E&P: Advertisements - equipable items for heroes...?

15 Likes

I really liked the animation and elena’s special looks great, it reminded me of some console and PC rpg games

4 Likes

And Elena’s two guns are memorizing! :)~

1 Like

Woa that’s cool, and Richard evil that close a little dragon into a scary chest :frowning: pray for the dragon! (don’t forget he gave you the vip pass :stuck_out_tongue:)

2 Likes

Why are they beating up on Vivica’s pet?

5 Likes

Because it’s not litterbox trained?

7 Likes

I think its a bit of fun!

Nice to see a special skill with a full animation! Now want to know what “Cloud Hammer” and some of the others look like!

2 Likes

It’s not a pet, it’s a 0-star titan obviously.

4 Likes

Wow, never knew Elena’s Wall of Swords would look this badass. And I always think Richard is a very cool guy, but his cloud hammer is awesome. It might be like Thor’s hammer, something that only he can lift and wield. Well, at least if they are spending on good graphics and ads might be indicative of the fact that they are planning for a long shelf life for the game.

5 Likes

Cute. I might have to watch with sound when it arrives on youtube, so I can enjoy it on the TV. But I like the animation. Though kinda sad that it autoplayed into the costumes, which have gone buh-bye for now.

(As an aside, I pulled Richard from TC20 today on my main account, and from my alt last week.)

2 Likes

The evil eyes belong to Vivica… You pick on my pet dragon…

5 Likes

Aah, no wonder they had so much trouble :laughing:

2 Likes

It would be nice to produce such sequences for our quests and events instead of those comic-stylish fixed ones.

4 Likes

That’s what this game is missing!

Cut scenes!

5 Likes

100% agree with this!! Would be so much better than the cheesy wording of our current mini quests.

Maybe one day we will find more treasure…Yeah Richard, shut it. You know these lightly guarded treasures consist of 9 gems max!! What are you taxing us peasant too? So it was really 18 gems and your hammer is hollow to hold the skimmed gems??

5 Likes

Yes! I want to see a battle royal between Ulmer and Balthazar for the right to declare me the winner!

2 Likes

Updated with a YouTube video embed so the video can be played directly on the Forum now, instead of just on Facebook.

4 Likes

Awesome Video, well done!

1 Like

Cookie Settings