New offers

I haven’t seen 1 complaint about people wanting good deals with gems

What’s funny is you thinking they’re doing this so that the almighty free to play players can buy with gems and not cash

Read the complaints forum. You’ll see them. Or hang out in public chat. I never said “why they are doing it” i just said i like that they are. Idk what’s hard to see that “cash only in order to advance” would suck. A lot of people feel the game is getting too close to pay 2 win as it is. So yea i dont mind the packs for gems instead of cash purchases. Plus it’s supposed to be available to “all players” not just cash players. If you don’t understand that, well there’s nothing else i can say to make that clear.

1 Like

And giving VIP folks something to spend gems on. I have no plans on spending gems on anything else until April.

2 Likes

That clip played in my head when i read that lol

1 Like

Just an FYI for those that still can’t see the offer: turning the game off and restarting the app should make the offer and freebie available to you. That’s what I ha to do, at least. :slightly_smiling_face:

Probably my 4th time saying this

The offers are not cheap, 1 or 2 and you will be out of gems

We just had a cape deal for 500 gems, that’s 16 days of VIP or 50 days of collecting gems

500 gems for an ascension item you could be waiting on for how long? And the 1k pack includes 2 more items that you could be waiting an undetermined amount of time on. I mean you’re willing to take gambles on 300 gem summons, but 500 for a guarantee item especially for those that have been waiting on that item for awhile(happen to be one of them) is too much? So you have no problem nickel and diming epic/elemental summons for 300 each and troop summons for 200 each but to buy 2 of each at once for 1k gems that includes 2 ascension mats 15 crafting mats 5 health potions and a world flask is too much? I guess they should just hand that stuff out on top of the free package they already gave you? How much is enough to be satisfied?

should I jump around and clap my hands because they included a shield in the deal? You’re also very ignorant

I’m going to stop replying to you

Lol i liked the shield. Needed it for an ascension which is why i bought the pack. Wasnt anything in it i couldnt use. To each their own.

There are rules, and calling someone ignorant should be one here.

The deal is not bad, and if you can’t see that…

No worries Bud. It’s all good.

I generate over 25 gems a day on a bad day…

That’s great

I did say on average, meaning an average player

Not

1 Like

But do any of those matter? We usually get gems from mystic vision, chests, and titan. If I have understood correctly basically nothing affects the gem amounts from those sources? So it does not matter if you defeat 10* titans or open diamond chests, gem amount should be the same.

I’m with chef on this one. I think on average one should in one day be able to: open 2 monter chests and 1 hero chest, get titan loot, and watch the vision. This means atleast 5 different sources on gems in 1 day. Minimum. These increase with occasional titan chest, war loot, and maybe even a second vision sometimes. I think the average should be somewhere around 20 gems a day. For average player.

I thank the devs for the free stuff - I’ll always cherish the 3* summoned with the epic token… aah, well, I intended to but, certainly by accident, I just sacrificed it :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway the free stuff is nice, the pack not so good. Personally I don’t think the two epic troops and the other averagy (is that a word?) stuff is really worth the 400 gems - for me at least. I mean it is not bad value, but certainly not a “once in a lifetime” kind of offer either.

LOL explain

You get 1-3 gems ON AVERAGE per chest

And titan gives maybe 5 depending on grade and Titan

Mystic also gives the same as chest

So that’s 3-9 + 5

That’s 8-14 gems per day

And if you do more than 1 monster chest then sure u can add another 1-3

I don’t see the 25 on a bad day anywhere, so I’d love to know how you get more

Ok ok, maybe I do not completely agree with chef. I’d say 20 on average, here’s my math:
Chest gives 3 on average (swings from 1 to 10, so I take 3). So that’s 3x3=9.
Then titan, let’s go with the 5, 5+9=14.
Then vision, one more 3, so 17.
Now, this is the average for a bad day imo, why? Because in a week you get atleast 2 AW loots, and the titan chest. So assuming those are on different days that’s 3/7 days in a week where you get more than minimum/bad day. To this you can add gem quest, which I would suggest happen ~ once a week. All this pumps the normal average over 20. (Not precise math, but my opinion)

1 Like

Back to topic

You really think you will have enough for all of the spring offers?

As I said 1 or 2 offers and you will be done

And the people who saved up for them probably save up for event pulls

Haven’t though about it. Just here for the maths :smiley:

On a serious note: why should you be able to buy them all if you aren’t paying? I do not think I can buy them all, and as a mostly F2P I see no reasom I should be able to. Also I do not think that there is not going to be anymore money offers, and if you buy them, then you will be able to buy the gem offers. Win-win. But there is even less of a chance that I’ll be able to/want to buy the money offers either, because I do not spend any money.

Atleast now there is a chance that if there is an offer I want it might be with gems and I will actually be able to buy it, awesome! Also I think these couple of offers have been great, I just didn’t need them.