šŸ’Ž New Offer ā€“ Share the Gems! What do you think of this? / UPDATED for return in July 2020 and June 2021

In my ally, Iā€™m the leader, and I purchased the offer as a gratitude for all I explained that they dond need to do the same, cause it was my offer to them. Hope that was more to give. It could be 50 or 100 to them.

3 Likes

Has anyone else in an open alliance had ppl join, ask how to get ā€˜the gemsā€™ and when none magically appear swiftly leave?

If this offer becomes regular I would suggest only members who are part of the alliance when the offer is released receive the bonus gems. I understand this would be a nightmare for the developers and the easy way around it is to make our alliance closed (invite only) when such offer appears.

Your thoughts?

2 Likes

I think its great. But Im sure there is pressure on those who arenā€™t willing to shell out a few bucks.

Yes and Google says itā€™s the apps responsibility, noone wants to be the one to refund anything.

I dont agree with making it anonymous. I have played with many of my mates for over a year and I am happy for small chances to benefit anyone in my alliance. we had a recent run of a few alliance hoppers and it really made us appreciate what we have collectively. Specials of this sort allow me to thank al the people in my group who have made my roster possible, and when I help out from in house events to specials like this they get to see who cares regardless of if they spend back.

3 Likes

Yes it is. If someone wants to play, there are lots of ways that donā€™t include the one way you list. Which was my point, as should have been obvious.

To answer your other question I suspect the most common way the game is played in over a wi-fi connected device. That is my second favorite way to play, and most people I talk to that is what they are doing. But more are switching over to bluestack, as I talk it up. It really is much better for most aspects of game, especially if you have more than one account.

Yes, of course.

Sometimes they show up for a few seconds, then they disappear again.

This is definitely a bug. I hope it gets fixed, else Iā€™ll abandon the game.

I loved it! So did my alliance!! It was nice to be able to share something. Wish we could do that with food iron and trade heros lol

1 Like

@Arwishma You should definitely contact Support then. Unfortunately, no one on the Forum can help with account issues.

Here are instructions:

@zephyr1 I really like this offer, but the offer should not give gems to players that have joined an alliance after the offer has started. Since I noticed alot of players jumping in an out of several alliances just to get the most gems possible. I really didnt lile that part of it.

4 Likes

Seems like a reasonable suggestion, someone could start a thread in #ideas-feature-requests for that.

2 Likes

How does one even time jumping in and out of an alliance to get gems? Just hoping for random luck?

Apologies if someone touched on this already.

Great offer but it was a little more exciting last time as it occurred during the Wonderland Summon.

Itā€™s great for morale and helps everyone, but getting extra gems right now without special heroes to pull for is a little underwhelming.

Still love the offer and the sense of community it fosters though!

1 Like

Why would people feel obligated just because itā€™s offered? You either spend money on the game or you donā€™t. If anyone pressured you or tried to pressure you into buying? That isnā€™t an alliance you should continue to participate with.

7 Likes

Itā€™s more about the team and less about the individual.

2 Likes

I meanā€¦ the alliance could just reject the request. :woman_shrugging:

I didnā€™t say that anyone would force you into buying them, or that someone that buys the offer expect anything from the others. That would be wrong from many perspectivesā€¦
I m saying you will most probably either feel obligated to buy them after 10-15 times of the 5 same members always buying them, or at least feel the need to clarify/apologize that you wonā€™t/canā€™t buy themā€¦ it s a natural human behavior anyone would feelā€¦
Getting presents from others 15 times and not giving a single time, they donā€™t need to ask you to give them presents to feel the need to buy them something in returnā€¦
even if it is against your general principles of not buying or 2-3 dollars are something your real life would miss, the thought that you could look a bit unthankful would make you either buy them or feel the need to clarify your reasonsā€¦
And if they are only 5 members buying the offer it can be ok, if the majority buying them and only 2-3 members donā€™t, I believe sooner or later they would feel a bit unequal and guilty not ā€œparticipatingā€ as all the others do every timeā€¦
Iā€™m not against this offer, as a matter of fact I like it, I just addressed a tricky issue that I believe eventually will effect many alliancesā€¦

Tl:dr

Not sure if been posted before, but I think it would go a long way to removing some of the guilt some players feel for not purchasing if names were removed from the gift messages.

Just having it as an anonymous gift would be more comfortable for some as they then arenā€™t singled out by not having their name appear as a sender.

1 Like

Although I am unofficially an f2p, I still bought the offer for my alliance.
Just another way of appreciating alliance members.

5 Likes

There is still a BUG with the game. Several people have mentioned this same issue. This glitch does not credit all accounts. Please credit the accounts that were defrauded of their coins and fix this bug sighting.