💎 New Offer – Share the Gems! What do you think of this? / UPDATED for return in July 2020

This is the kind of deal that makes the alliances even more worthwhile.

10 Likes

Love this deal. The 300 gems for $3 is already good value compared to other normal store offers, but it also benefits my alliance members unable to spend with an extra 30 gems each. For a full alliance of 30 members that’s a total of 1170 gems doled out. That makes it a fantastic value for $3. I will happily work this into my C2P budget if it becomes a more regular offer

6 Likes

I feel this deal would be better if the game didn’t notify the entire alliance when someone purchases it. For players whole feel comfortable spending, it’s not big deal. But for the strictly f2p players, it could lead to them feeling pressure to break their decision to be f2p.

3 Likes

Added feature? Would it be cool to write a personalized message when you purchase the deal?

I do like this kind of deal though. Feel the :yellow_heart:.

3 Likes

HGood idea! I don’t mind spending a little every now and then! I usually spend on gems every other Atlantis.

As for people complaining In a week nobody is going to remember who sent and who didn’t!

5 Likes

That is a very limited view of the options on how to access the game. I play most of the time on a 5 year old PC and bluestacks. I have the other stuff, but I certainly don’t need it to play the game.

7 Likes

It’s because all EU prices include VAT tax, whereas US prices exclude sales tax which is collected later.

5 Likes

I remember when I saw the first offer like this on Valentines Day, and I really liked the idea. I have purchased this one as well, a little thank you to the alliance.

6 Likes

I would like to share my gems with an alliance or like-minded players who wish to maximize today’s ‘Share the Gems’ special offer.

30 players could each accumulate up to an additional 870 gems!

Anyone or any alliance interested? I’m thinking of forming an alliance just for these gems!

2 Likes

this has always been the case for not just these things but for apps too. Ive also seen the same apps free on Android but $30 on apple. Guess iOS users are expected to pay 100x for the same thing.

I do have an android emulator to help offset these things but it’s super annoying

2 Likes

It’s a really great idea and I hope the rest of the members do not expect everyone in the alliance to buy them back gems. I am one who is not able to.
I made a pull and got that guy with the big jug O health. Appreciate it.

4 Likes

@crimblemaster Yikes, that’s awful!

Can you please contact Support about that immediately?

Here are instructions:

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing this.

I would like to get a few hundred extra gems, but it’s not worth the risk. Will wait till they get it fixed

1 Like

For what it’s worth, it worked fine for me personally.

I actually took screenshots before and after each purchase, and haven’t seen any issues. I also haven’t seen anyone else report that so far.

So it’s not affecting everyone, at least.

4 Likes

I like this offers… 300 + (28 x 30) = 1.140 gems. (currently my alliance is 29 members)

3 Likes

It worked perfectly fine for everyone in my alliance.

4 Likes

How much do you trust that other players in your alliance will ‘share the gems?’ Players right now are jumping from Alliance to Alliance hoping to get free gems.

1 Like

I had put a suggestion in a while back for this and love it so much…would do it often if it were available…my teammates were so happy…we are a diverse group from around the globe and all around a great team…those who could take advantage of the offer did…and those who couldn’t were grateful…it was awesome…thank you guys so much for giving us the opportunity to share the love with our teammates…love this game❤

3 Likes

I currently a leader in my alliance and I’m not presure to all members to do it, and mostly in my alliance is F2P. I and some co-leader which is willing to share gems to our elders/members feeling happy.

Not in my alliance members, because currently my alliance set to invite only, and the members busy with titan, etc.

6 Likes

I like it… but maybe it should give a small bonus amount if you purchase(d) them for everyone…?

2 Likes

Cookie Settings