💎 New Offer – Share the Gems! What do you think of this? / UPDATED for return in July 2020

It’s because all EU prices include VAT tax, whereas US prices exclude sales tax which is collected later.

5 Likes

I remember when I saw the first offer like this on Valentines Day, and I really liked the idea. I have purchased this one as well, a little thank you to the alliance.

6 Likes

I would like to share my gems with an alliance or like-minded players who wish to maximize today’s ‘Share the Gems’ special offer.

30 players could each accumulate up to an additional 870 gems!

Anyone or any alliance interested? I’m thinking of forming an alliance just for these gems!

2 Likes

this has always been the case for not just these things but for apps too. Ive also seen the same apps free on Android but $30 on apple. Guess iOS users are expected to pay 100x for the same thing.

I do have an android emulator to help offset these things but it’s super annoying

2 Likes

It’s a really great idea and I hope the rest of the members do not expect everyone in the alliance to buy them back gems. I am one who is not able to.
I made a pull and got that guy with the big jug O health. Appreciate it.

4 Likes

@crimblemaster Yikes, that’s awful!

Can you please contact Support about that immediately?

Here are instructions:

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing this.

I would like to get a few hundred extra gems, but it’s not worth the risk. Will wait till they get it fixed

1 Like

For what it’s worth, it worked fine for me personally.

I actually took screenshots before and after each purchase, and haven’t seen any issues. I also haven’t seen anyone else report that so far.

So it’s not affecting everyone, at least.

4 Likes

I like this offers… 300 + (28 x 30) = 1.140 gems. (currently my alliance is 29 members)

3 Likes

It worked perfectly fine for everyone in my alliance.

4 Likes

How much do you trust that other players in your alliance will ‘share the gems?’ Players right now are jumping from Alliance to Alliance hoping to get free gems.

1 Like

I had put a suggestion in a while back for this and love it so much…would do it often if it were available…my teammates were so happy…we are a diverse group from around the globe and all around a great team…those who could take advantage of the offer did…and those who couldn’t were grateful…it was awesome…thank you guys so much for giving us the opportunity to share the love with our teammates…love this game❤

3 Likes

I currently a leader in my alliance and I’m not presure to all members to do it, and mostly in my alliance is F2P. I and some co-leader which is willing to share gems to our elders/members feeling happy.

Not in my alliance members, because currently my alliance set to invite only, and the members busy with titan, etc.

6 Likes

I like it… but maybe it should give a small bonus amount if you purchase(d) them for everyone…?

2 Likes

What do you mean by “purchase for everyone”? If you buy this offer, everyone in your alliance gets 30 gems :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, everyone in the alliance. Hah. Sort of sucks when you’re in an unestablished alliance and there are a couple people that get a bunch free. I like the idea overall, just think that those that supply the coins to everyone in the alliance should get a little more than those that don’t.

1 Like

That explanation is what I usually get when price is 3usd vs 3eur, and I think we usually have same/similar numbers just in different currency. But this is much bigger difference, so it looks more like a bug, that’s why I asked.

1 Like

I love the gift, but would like to see an option to gift anonymously. I think that would remove much discomfort over reciprocation.

4 Likes

Well, you actually get 300 when you buy this offer, so you aren’t just supplying gems to your teammates :slight_smile: I have no problem at all when someone makes no purchase but only gets free diamonds. People live in various countries and have different life situations, not everyone can spend money on mobile games.

In my country VAT rate is 23% and I paid PLN 13.99 for this offer, which is €3.28 / $3.69; or $3.00 without VAT. So you’re right, €3.49 is a bit too expensive.

1 Like

I like the opportunity to do this, but I do post on chat the no need to feel obligated message to reciprocate. As an Alliance Leader I would like to see SG have an option for leaders only to do this, maybe twice a year, as a tangible gift or reward to the Alliance members. In our Alliance all members have worked really hard to learn the game and become better! We are a relatively new Alliance, the members work well together, and support each other! Due to this I would love to be able to give them this token of appreciation! Thxs, just have fun!

7 Likes

Cookie Settings