šŸ’Ž New Offer ā€“ Share the Gems! What do you think of this? / UPDATED for return in July 2020 and June 2021

I like these deal more than anything. I wish they popped up more often. I donā€™t spend much. But when I do and my alliance mates can benefit from it, all the better.

2 Likes

Lots of pressure to buy in my alliance! Mind you, itā€™s just hubby and me :joy::rofl:

13 Likes

@princess1 youā€™re a riot! Hope all is well!

This is the best deal in the game, hands down. Canā€™t believe they brought it back (even if only to celebrate the end of Q2); figured these deals mightā€¦ wait for itā€¦ disrupt the game economy.

:money_mouth_face:

Always happy to share. Itā€™s my alliance mates that keep me engaged, not the new content, regardless of what their narrow metrics tell them.

1 Like

Without discussing it, the usual members of my alliance who buy the offer have done the same thing I did: bought it, but only the one. Offering it twice doesnā€™t smell right to us, although I dare say some welcome it. As there are only 9 of us itā€™s not as valuable as it would be to a full alliance anyway.

2 Likes

I donā€™t mind that they upped the stock to two. I think itā€™s nice to have the option to buy it twice.

However, I wouldnā€™t want to see this offer appear more frequently than in the past (up to three times a year).

My 2c.

3 Likes

This new offerā€¦

Anyone know what the occasion / reason? :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

There is a great OffspringĀ“s song which says:

I wonĀ“t pay I wonĀ“t pay no waaayā€¦

3 Likes

To fill up the base screen with another offer. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Iā€™m going to buy one for my alliance. Thinking whether I should buy the second oneā€¦

3 Likes

Of course! Silly me :popcorn:

1 Like

Iā€™m glad itā€™s not tied to anything ā€¦ why do gifts have to have a reason?

(Watch thereā€™s some cheesecake celebrations or something I donā€™t know about :joy::joy::joy:)

:heart::heart::heart::panda_face:

1 Like

Thatā€™s probably the rationale for the latest gem share offerā€¦ No reason at all. Once upon a time the share gems offer was just at Christmas or Valentines.

Now I suppose, along with the monthly Mythic Titan bundle, share the gem offers may also become a monthly opportunity :thinking: :popcorn:

If you want a reason for the 29th September feel free to take your pick!

3 Likes

I do think they turn up every 4 months ish. Give or takeā€¦

1 Like

Hmmmā€¦ I was asking the same question, four months ago ā€¦

You might be right @Dudeious.Maximus

1 Like

Valentines is 4 months ish If that the next one Iā€™ll put some :bouquet: or something you like in yah profile :+1:

1 Like

Did they remove this offer from the game? This is probably one of my fav offers in the game, but havenā€™t seen this offer for a while.

A good question.

It hasnā€™t appeared since Valentineā€™s Week of offers this year.

This is available today

1 Like

Good day,

Anyone know when this purchase will be available again?

No idea. Maybe the next few days? Itā€™s Easter currently.

Mythic Titan is coming Monday next. You can share some HL weapons then.

1 Like