šŸ’Ž New Offer ā€“ Share the Gems! What do you think of this? / UPDATED for return in July 2020 and June 2021

They havenā€™t had Gifts from Rudolph discount VIP either. :frowning:

1 Like

SG more like Scrooge Giants :joy: no good offers, nothing ever for freeā€¦

3 Likes

Seems odd theyā€™d miss an opportunity for us spend money. I was looking to toward to these too

1 Like

To be fair they did give you two free pulls on Christmas Day. The stuff I got wasnā€™t great, but it was free

3 Likes

I know right! :joy:

20 charā€¦

Well said @Dudeious.Maximus Well said. Itā€™s our way too.

A post was merged into an existing topic: :heavy_heart_exclamation: Valentineā€™s Day Offer ā€“ Share the Love! What do you think of this?

Its back againā€¦ Anyone know what the occasion is? :thinking:

2 Likes

SGGā€™s bank accounts getting a little low?

Peer pressure is a hell of an incentive to do your alliance mates a solid. Donā€™t cave into the pressure.

If your alliance wants to kick you for not donating ā€œto the causeā€, youā€™re welcome in ours.

3 Likes

Filling in a few Google surveys =
Free :gem:s for my alliance mates :wink:.

4 Likes

We have no pressure to do this in our alliance. Iā€™d not be in one that did tbh.

1 Like

Same here. I know of a few alliances where that could happen but I wouldnā€™t want to have any involvement with one of those.

The occasion might be hoping that everyone goes for one more 10 pull to get mikiā€¦

1 Like

Since this runs until the 30th, itā€™s probably to mark the end of the first half of 2021

2 Likes

Just noticed that the stock is 2! So you can buy it twice for your allianceā€¦.

2 Likes

EXACTLY!!!
100 Points to you!

2 Likes

This is one of my fav offers, so they can always count me in. The F2P folks in my alliance are always happy when this appears. And now thereā€™s a stock of 2! When 20 alliance members including yourself are buying, 9 USD can grant you 1800 gems - itā€™s pretty good. And in that case 1200 to F2P folks which is probably a year worth of farming for them.

6 Likes

As an FTP, yes, the gems are useful for me, but I am not ā€œhappyā€ when it appears - it is a very manipulative offer. I think that the FTP players in your alliance still feel guilty because of that offer, they are not simply happy.

Wow! Donā€™t give ideas to SG - if we were getting 1200 gems per year, that would have been an absolute nightmare. Itā€™s more like ā‰ˆ170 gems per week, so around 8800 gems per year.

2 Likes

We tell our F2P they donā€™t have to get us anything. Those of us who buy it donā€™t expect anything in return. No one should feel any guilt.

Itā€™s a gift. I donā€™t gift things to people in exchange for a gift back. I know there are those who view gift giving as a social contract of sorts but thatā€™s only because honest conversation isnā€™t happening.

Just my 2p

5 Likes

If a f2p works for that 130 days of free ViP, the minimum that player will get is 4600 gems. Why I say ā€œthe minimumā€ - because there are tricks with the free ViP to get a bit more.

Money money money ! I guess we will keep see this type of things from now on.
In the last week i have seen a lot more deals then usually from Zynga.
Are the wales stop playing? Or is it becouse of the holiday season? :laughing: