New offer in the shop! Hunter's Special

aka, Canadian* beerā€¦

*insert Australian, German, British - pretty much any nation on earth that makes beer other than the watered-down ā– ā– ā– ā–  that Americans erroneously refer to as ā€˜beerā€™.

1 Like

Beer is awesome itā€™s the ā€œbrewā€ part that I think is a little witchy maybe. I heard about a short guy with a winged helmet and a fat bloke with a big rock taking out a legion of Romans thanks to a homemade cocktail. Next thing there will be magical mood rings and talking swords and then it just becomes a free for all bar fight with sparkles

1 Like

Lol I donā€™t have any use for those HP potions tbh. I can craft more than that right now with all my common leaves lmao

6 Likes

Those are some expensive as hell healing vials. Does SG know that item is the cheapest to produce in a forge? Why would people buy that?

Iā€™m all in favor of a shop selling beer, black capes and other stuff tho, lol.

6 Likes

Makes me think some new items (or harpoons) might require healing potions as currency, otherwise who needs that many minor potions?

1 Like

Yup, it takes 5 common herbs among other things to create a harpoon, so atleast they will be put to some use. :slight_smile:

Check this out: šŸ” Memento advanced buildings

2 Likes

You can open a franchise :smile:

2 Likes

Wait until they recycle the iron throne to make harpoons once the valarian fine steel runs outā€¦

2 Likes

Todayā€™s dealā€¦ Straight from 1* item to 5* itemā€¦ @Gryphonknight you were right. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello everyone
Iā€™m wondering if those items are usable on lower level titans or even in game, or do you need to be at Sh 20/21 before being able to use them.
I can see new spenders buying and using those items very early in the game.
Just wondering.
Have fun.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

If it is available in the shop for everyone to buy, I assume anyone can use the items without any restrictions on the stronghold. But we would need some confirmations from lower SH level players.

2 Likes

Plus, if you get a dragon attack in loot, you can use it even if you havenā€™t researched dragon attack.

Essentially these are all offers that wonā€™t be terribly interesting to me, as I need the few gems I have for summons (and once or twice expanding my hero cap). If you have a backlog on gems and/or enough money, these could be interesting, though.

2 Likes
  1. Anyone can use any item
  2. Any item, including the new titan-parts items like Time Freeze, can be used any time items are an option. Time Freeze could be very handy finishing the last level of a Class Quest or Challenge Event.
4 Likes

The time freeze is a 5* item, so it canā€™t be brought to challenge eventsā€¦ Can it? Unless Legendary restrictions changed I thought it was only up to 4* battle items

1 Like

I guess bringing 5* items to challenge events would be a shift into even more p2w direction

Yup, same here. As an FTP I can never afford to buy these offers ever. I also soend my gems on things like hero cap increase and sometimes troop pulls. I rely on my TC20, EHT and AC for my hero supply.

But it is interesting that they have started offering 5* items. I think top alliances with lot of spending members might be interested in these. I guess these items are very good for higher level titans. :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah thatā€™s what I thought too. I think @Kerridoc just made a boo-boo with mentioning challenge events, only 4* items or less can be used in Legendary and the Time Freezes are 5* items.

So aside titans, just class quests and rare quests theyā€™ll be very helpful in.

3 Likes

When they created that limitation no 5* battle items existed so ā€œitems 4* or lessā€ actually meant ā€œall itemsā€. Now we have them so weā€™ll whether the limitation stays as is or is changed.
My guess is no 5* items in challenge events but time will tell.

I think it remains to be seen, but @DaveCozy is correct that the current Challenge Event rules do clearly say 4* items capped ā€“ which would imply that 5* items are off limits. Weā€™ll see.

@Rook reminds me that in beta the 5* items were originally titan-only; staff expanded the use in a later rev. This sequence suggests that staff is thinking about when exactly 5* items can be used and that coding exists already to limit when they can be added to the battle item inventory.

5 Likes

I would go one step further and say no paying or ANY player should ever fall for this particular offer below because it is a waste of time!!!

100 arrows, really?!

3 Likes