New offer in the shop! Hunter's Special

This is a new offer that SG has started after the new update. Seems like it will be a daily rotation based offer on battle items.

3 Likes

Nope,didnt see that before…def a new thing

1 Like

There’s nothing special about that deal. Smh

3 Likes

New feature.

Rumor from Beta says this goes up to 4* battle items.

I would not mind if it went up to 5* battle items.

4 Likes

Yes, these are a new addition. They were shown in Beta testing too.

4 Likes

So the new materials crafted from Hunters Lodge will be 5* battle items? Wow :astonished:

3 Likes

I think its a fantastic idea that could work well if the shop sticks to offers that are event specific or trail specific to keep its offers unique to the featured ones we used to. Also, the object here is to keep the deals realistic and within the 200 (or multiples there of) as during events gem packs come in neat piles of 200. That said, if our friendly shop owner had to offer me a good deal on something that would “help but not overpower me to make it unfair on those who got busy and stuff and forgot to check the shop during event” kind of way, then I would definitely consider slipping a 200 or two to get that neat thing/it/magical ucallit more often than taking that pile of gems and adding a new member to my Balthazar football team and be left with a 100 gems. I think SG can really get creative with the shop and hope its used to inject variety to the game and not just be another way to buy emblems to sticker bomb my 4* holy hero with a glow in the dark halo (that would be awesome though) or black cape with actual smoke making potential to let my maxed grimm really have that edge in the cut throat world of death metal bands but I digress. I think the shop is great if its going to be used properly.

2 Likes

This. I want this. Now.

Or a Ferrari.

7 Likes

Patent pending lol.

I think it’s about time we have that blessed brew checked in a lab somewhere as I strongly suspect kiril of using performance boosting supplements.

2 Likes

aka, Canadian* beer…

*insert Australian, German, British - pretty much any nation on earth that makes beer other than the watered-down piss that Americans erroneously refer to as ‘beer’.

1 Like

Beer is awesome it’s the “brew” part that I think is a little witchy maybe. I heard about a short guy with a winged helmet and a fat bloke with a big rock taking out a legion of Romans thanks to a homemade cocktail. Next thing there will be magical mood rings and talking swords and then it just becomes a free for all bar fight with sparkles

1 Like

Lol I don’t have any use for those HP potions tbh. I can craft more than that right now with all my common leaves lmao

6 Likes

Those are some expensive as hell healing vials. Does SG know that item is the cheapest to produce in a forge? Why would people buy that?

I’m all in favor of a shop selling beer, black capes and other stuff tho, lol.

6 Likes

Makes me think some new items (or harpoons) might require healing potions as currency, otherwise who needs that many minor potions?

1 Like

Yup, it takes 5 common herbs among other things to create a harpoon, so atleast they will be put to some use. :slight_smile:

Check this out: 🏡 Memento advanced buildings

2 Likes

You can open a franchise :smile:

2 Likes

Wait until they recycle the iron throne to make harpoons once the valarian fine steel runs out…

2 Likes

Today’s deal… Straight from 1* item to 5* item… @Gryphonknight you were right. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello everyone
I’m wondering if those items are usable on lower level titans or even in game, or do you need to be at Sh 20/21 before being able to use them.
I can see new spenders buying and using those items very early in the game.
Just wondering.
Have fun.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

If it is available in the shop for everyone to buy, I assume anyone can use the items without any restrictions on the stronghold. But we would need some confirmations from lower SH level players.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings