New Offer - choose your ascension material

I chose tonic. Now I need 2 shields to advance Liana. I have her costume.

30$ versus 32.99E
I am envious ^^

$30 for one mat out of 6 and some gems that will net you 10 3* heroes. Wow, the REAL game makers must just shake their head at the ridiculousness of this. Mobile games are CRAZY! People are buying this?? Sheesh.

1 Like

How good would it be for wanted mission chests, etc, to include this “choose your item” reward… even if it was a chance… sometimes you’d get an RNGesus-chosen item, other times you’d get to choose.

Or take RNG out of it altogether! But no, that is asking a bit much hehe. Something like a 10% chance to get this kind of “wildcard” ascension mat anytime you roll for a 3* or 4* unfarmable ascension mat.

1 Like

Yohohoho yohohoho, me too, always happy it’s Friday, cause of work done and new chapter :slightly_smiling_face: Anyone know what that cake next to my name stands for, its new since today?? Got it, one year in forum :joy:

6 Likes

It’s your forum birthday/ anniversary so…

happy cake day @vanZille

8 Likes

Bought it for 6th tonic for king2 and storing gems till grimforest (puss). we run red tanks :fox_face: raid d - war d future - war d near future. Will split emblems (maybe) for double reviving power on both Kings. :thinking:

3 Likes

Really smart deal and move, if I was a payer I’d be on it instantly

2 Likes

I’m glad to see this offer. Normally I’d jump all over it, but I blew my allowance chasing (and failing to get) Panther.

I’ll be looking forward to the next time it comes around, assuming it enters the regular deal rotation.

2 Likes

I have to admit that I struggle with getting Tomes

I wish they introduced this offer a long time ago, but my days of buying $40 offers are over - even though I definitely need those mats.

4 Likes

Like the concept but not attractive. Way too expensive for C2P, even P2P.
P2W wins again.

P2W buys every offer regardless of how much it costs so why not offer something that is affordable to the other 99%? Even if only 10% of those buy it you will make more money and have a much happier client base.

4 Likes

Question:
What does it matter if P2W buy it and you don’t?

3 Likes

Yeah, stuff the middle income group. Who needs them to be happy, they don’t deserve progress albeit that they spend as & when they can.

1 Like

Vote but I didn’t give the offer a damn…lol.
The Army Pack gives far better bang for bucks.

1 Like

It is a smart offer, and i really hope they do a similar thing (multiple choice) with costume chamber.

1 Like

That’s not what I meant.

My question was more aimed at what does it change?

P2P will by definition spend. C2P and F2P will not, at least not as much.

So what exactly does this offer change? I’ve already highlighted that it’s a poor deal compared to other offers which are the same price points

If the gems were reduced to say 1000, the non-choose your mat offer would be about 9.99 USD. If you could chose it would be about 15-20 USD… Again putting it outside the C2P region of spending (typically).

1 Like

Additionally there are literally thousands of other posts on this forum outlining how the game can be played (successfully) for free.

All spending does is speed up the progress… Doesn’t change the fact that free players can play & have fun.

The whole alliance thing is designed such that you play with people of the similar progress point to you … regardless of it money is spent or not…

So yeah, my question was aimed at more the “why complain about what is the nature of the game…?”

Just cause you don’t spend doesn’t mean that you can’t have fun…

5 Likes

I hear you but this is not about F2P. Of course C2P & P2P spend, some over their means, why exclude them. They are the ones that suffer the most because they scraped together enough to summon some heroes but can’t use them. That segment of the market is by far the most neglected and frustrated

Typically C2P is the VIP pass.

Much more than that starts working into the minor P2P players.

As I said above, the cheapest 4* ascension mat offer I’ve seen was the Christmas offer for 1000 gems + 1x ascension material.

That was 9.99 USD (14.99 AUD)

Now if we introduced the “choose your own” privilege to that, the price would jump. Again putting it LIKELY out of the C2P region at 15-20 USD…

1 Like