New mission idea - deal XXX damage with one tile

Hi all. I have a idea to new quest for every player.
As on topic - player willa have to gain a single damage per one tile during any type of activity (tutaj, map, raid).
Three willa be fine stages of this quest:

For reaching any stage there are following rewards:

My idea is having two advantages:

1. We are adding S2 heroes’ avatars info game.
  2. Educational aspect - players, especially new ones will have a opportunity to learn how to deal more damage during the game.

Pretty sure my blue stack with Miki charged does over 2500 damage per blue tile vs. red titans. But I’ll pass on the Mok-Arr avatar. :laughing:

2 Likes

I like the mission! However, to make it a challenge it should go up to at least 7500 tile dmg if not 10k

I am not sure at all. Not every player has or will have enough atack super-boosting heroes like Miki, Tarlak or Freya.

Well, not ever player must be in the situation to finish this quest and if the quest is just for avatars, pins, backgrounds etc. Why not a quest that maybe the half of the community is not able to finish on first try?

XXX Damage?

That’s hardcore :wink:

1 Like

Um. 10k per tile? Please provide evidence. I’m more than a little skeptical.

1 Like

It’s doable with the right heroes: Miki, Athena, Frida/Arthur, Jott, maybe Kiril or a high attack sniper with Banner use. It’s not easy, but doable.

I’d love a ghosty avartar :slight_smile:

Do you have a picture of a 10k tile? 4 to 6 ok, maybe 8, but 10?

Let’s start a forum challenge for the most damaging tile…

9824 tile dmg

1 Like

He uploaded a more recent version which got 400k+ with 10k per tile :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Found it! 11023 tile dmg!

@pinkymadigan, @Olmor, watch and be amazed:

4 Likes

Hardcore_xXx

1 Like

Pretty crazy, but also, 3* Titan. I guess I hadn’t considered punching below your weight class by 7 or 8 stars. I’m guessing he’s playing solo, because I was finishing 2* pretty easily by myself last time I was solo. I’d bet I could do 3 now.

That is epic! Thx for sharing

Cookie Settings