New mana per turn calculation on defense? We investigate

Hey guys,

in all the guides I’ve seen here in the forum and various other channels it says that - on defense - each hero gains 100 mana per turn/round and 50 mana per tile hit.

Given the following:

Very fast = 650
Fast = 800
Average = 1000
Slow = 1200
Very Slow = 1350

it should be that e.g.:

• a corner Zeline (fast) with crit troop is fully charged after 8 turns
  • and a corner Mother North (slow) with crit troop is fully charged and ready to fire after 12 turns.

However, I have observed that the above mentioned Zeline and Mother North charged in 10 and 15 turns, respectively without getting hit by any tiles. Quick maths, they got 80 mana per turn instead of 100!

This means there was either an error in our community calculations or SG changed the mana meta per turn for defensive heroes to 80?

I am currently still investigating whether the 50 mana per tile are still accurate.
Please let me know whether this change is already known.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hero with 9% mana troops. Each shift 80 + 9% = 87.2. Is this value rounded to 90 or does it remain 87.2?

It will remain at 87.2 :slight_smile:

@Rook @zephyr1 @Guvnor Can you please move the posts to New mana per turn calculation on defense? We investigate Vol 2 and close this old one? :slight_smile:

3 Likes