New June 2019 HOTM Hero Ranvir- yellow 5* Wu Kong?

They don’t stack their skills together. Wu will overwrite Ranvir’s buff, and Ranvir will overwrite Wu’s buff.

Ranvir is better, but I would still level up both. Wu Kong is a 4* hero allowed in Epic and Legendary events and raid tournaments. Ranvir is only allowed in Legendary.

Sorry I should have been more specific with my last question, who will be better to hit titans, a 4/80 ranvir or 15 emblemed tier wu?

Just checked and it’s probably a horse a piece stat wise.

1 Like

I would still say Ranvir. He’d be sturdier than Wu Kong with higher defense and slightly better HP, and would provide a better attack boost.

Even if you chose to go all out on defense with Wu Kong, you’re at best getting 704 defense, and a bit over 1000 HP. And you’d miss out on an attack node if you did that. If you go full attack route, Wu Kong+15 gets 767 attack, which is on par with Ranvir’s

1 Like

Ok. So I have ravnir and his miss is 50% if target has more hp then your hero. Looks like wu is 35% across the board. So which has a better hit ratio? I get alot of misses with Rav. The titan 90% of the time has more hp then your heros…

Ranvir’s special has a higher chance to miss before it is leveled. Max out the special skill and his miss % will only be 2% worse than Wu’s.

@StephenNap89 so the accuracy gets better the more leveled? There no place to view special hero full stats after the summon period.

Special maxes at 195% attack increase and -35% accuracy.

2 Likes