New June 2019 HOTM Hero Ranvir- yellow 5* Wu Kong?

Wu +18 on defense/health path is 737/728/1136
Ranvir at 4/80 is 768/782/1136 (or there about)

So is he better, yes, but not much before emblems.

Well donā€™t use Ranvir for 12 star titans thenā€¦ be like going to a party bringing pop.

If they keep 39% inaccuracy it will have slightly less buff than wu i suppose. Wu has %185 increase with 32% miss that is = 1.85*(1-0.32) = 1.258 or roughly %126 buff on avg. Ranvir has 205% buff with 39% miss = 2.05*(1-0.39) = 1.2505 ~= 125% buff on avg. However he is faster than wu plus hits some :slight_smile: and avg buff rate still higher than tarlak or miki

1 Like

Youā€™re a bigger person than me. Puritans still walk among usā€¦ many ppl canā€™t find the humor in humorous even tho itā€™s spelled outā€¦

48 pulls to try ranvir and he didnā€™t came. Bahhh what a waste

1 Like

he looks good i would like to have him

Did more 2 pulls

5 Likes

#mergeTopics
@Garanwyn @zephyr1 @Rook

???

1 Like

U should wait for atlantis

I got him of 2 tokens his animation is short and sweet doesnā€™t even take up the screen

1 Like

Iā€™m now focusing on raid and not Titan, for those beta testers, how do you find him in raid? Iā€™m not sure how his 50% haddicap affect his usefulness Iā€™m not raid.

In past discussion, preference has been expressed by Forum users for leaving open both the pre-release and post-release threads, despite the fact that there end up being two conversations in parallel.

But I highly encourage people to use the post-release thread for all discussion now:

Ranvir ā€“ New June 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): First Thoughts & Discussion

4 Likes

Dang! Took a chance and got Ranvir first day on 5 pulls. Heā€™s going to be nasty on titans. Letā€™s see if I can level him up before end of June!

Show the special of him. I think mine is broken. Mine got - 41%

His special has to be 8/8 in order to have the -35% accuracy. Yours is 6/8 thats why.

1 Like

OK. Didnā€™t notice that. Cause Wu kong is - 32% all the way to 8-8

I got him

3 Likes

I got Ranvir from a ā€œBonus Summonā€. Fairly new to the game, and have never seen that before (and it was off an Epic token I got as a reward). Initial pull was yet another Gunnar or Graymane, and then suddenly ā€œBonus Summonā€ poof Ravnir!

2 Likes

Same happened to me yesterday, pulled a 3* hero and got Ravnir as a bonus. The first time Iā€™ve ever seen a bonus pull!

3 Likes

Sorry if this has been asked before, but do wu and ranvir stack? What happens if they are used together? Also, which do you think is better, a 4/80 ranvir or a wu emblemed 15 times?