New June 2019 HOTM Hero Ranvir- yellow 5* Wu Kong?

Did more 2 pulls

5 Likes

#mergeTopics
@Garanwyn @zephyr1 @Rook

???

1 Like

U should wait for atlantis

I got him of 2 tokens his animation is short and sweet doesn’t even take up the screen

1 Like

I’m now focusing on raid and not Titan, for those beta testers, how do you find him in raid? I’m not sure how his 50% haddicap affect his usefulness I’m not raid.

In past discussion, preference has been expressed by Forum users for leaving open both the pre-release and post-release threads, despite the fact that there end up being two conversations in parallel.

But I highly encourage people to use the post-release thread for all discussion now:

Ranvir – New June 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): First Thoughts & Discussion

4 Likes

Dang! Took a chance and got Ranvir first day on 5 pulls. He’s going to be nasty on titans. Let’s see if I can level him up before end of June!

Show the special of him. I think mine is broken. Mine got - 41%

His special has to be 8/8 in order to have the -35% accuracy. Yours is 6/8 thats why.

1 Like

OK. Didn’t notice that. Cause Wu kong is - 32% all the way to 8-8

I got him

3 Likes

I got Ranvir from a “Bonus Summon”. Fairly new to the game, and have never seen that before (and it was off an Epic token I got as a reward). Initial pull was yet another Gunnar or Graymane, and then suddenly “Bonus Summon” poof Ravnir!

2 Likes

Same happened to me yesterday, pulled a 3* hero and got Ravnir as a bonus. The first time I’ve ever seen a bonus pull!

3 Likes

Sorry if this has been asked before, but do wu and ranvir stack? What happens if they are used together? Also, which do you think is better, a 4/80 ranvir or a wu emblemed 15 times?

They don’t stack their skills together. Wu will overwrite Ranvir’s buff, and Ranvir will overwrite Wu’s buff.

Ranvir is better, but I would still level up both. Wu Kong is a 4* hero allowed in Epic and Legendary events and raid tournaments. Ranvir is only allowed in Legendary.

Sorry I should have been more specific with my last question, who will be better to hit titans, a 4/80 ranvir or 15 emblemed tier wu?

Just checked and it’s probably a horse a piece stat wise.

1 Like

I would still say Ranvir. He’d be sturdier than Wu Kong with higher defense and slightly better HP, and would provide a better attack boost.

Even if you chose to go all out on defense with Wu Kong, you’re at best getting 704 defense, and a bit over 1000 HP. And you’d miss out on an attack node if you did that. If you go full attack route, Wu Kong+15 gets 767 attack, which is on par with Ranvir’s

1 Like

Ok. So I have ravnir and his miss is 50% if target has more hp then your hero. Looks like wu is 35% across the board. So which has a better hit ratio? I get alot of misses with Rav. The titan 90% of the time has more hp then your heros…

Ranvir’s special has a higher chance to miss before it is leveled. Max out the special skill and his miss % will only be 2% worse than Wu’s.