New images/icons for avatars please :D

Bonjour , pouvez vous créer un avatar spécial mercenaire svp

1 Like

lol, family friendly,

Many Games use the Facebook or Gamecenter Avatars. It‘s a War Game and Facebook users have most already family friendly avatars.

I’ve played games that allowed facebook avatars and the results were private parts as avatars

I’d like to see Natalya, Hel and other heroes of month

Women also play, and we don’t have much choisse for avatar, please put some more ladys

1 Like

The monthly hero should come with an avatar. If you have the hero, you can use the avatar, just simple :sunglasses:

Andf for all the other heroes, they can create new events or missions, like the ones, they did for Tuck, Domitia (thank you guys :heart_eyes: you, but is still use Belith *giggle) and Quintus. Or put them as a reward in chests, would also be very simple to create

And for the event heroes, i think the avatar should put away as a reward from the price pool, because always the same ppl on the top list got rewarded with, they already had, with no big chance for other to get one. I think they got plenty on other good things, so i think it’s okay to put them away from the pool.

Just give everyone, random, one of the avatars, for participating in the event, when the same event comes back, some months later, one of the others and go on and on, if you have all 5 from every event.

4 Likes

Hi, I’m looking forward to see Ulmer avatar available in the shop :slight_smile:

That’s why I signed up to make that very comment. They have no males and only one female.

Put all the avatars in the shop. I don’t want to wait months for my favorit one (Azlar).

2 Likes

Just to resurrect this topic – every 5* hero has been an avatar except Kadilen? Can we get a little love and get a Kadilen avatar? I have the gems burning a hole in my pocket.

Thanks!

Hello guys :slight_smile:

Are you going to schedule also the avatars for the Atlantis Heroes in the shop?

Oh and please can you add the Chaosspider? I never saw this one avaiable. And also some of the cute backgrounds from Atlantis.

I demand a rare nature Donkey titan! I also demand the Donkey avatar! Just an evil looking Donkey smiling at the camera. They have a unicorn, a giant chicken…why not a Donkey!!!

Imagine a new titan spawns and it’s the 11 :star: Rampaging Donkey, whose ability Donkey Kick just tramples your team. :rofl:

I’d kill for that avatar.

I’m particularly bummed that the avatars awarded in this spring event are the same ones I got last year :neutral_face:

Can we please have S:2 remaining heroes as avatar.
Mitsuko, Proteus, Tarlak, Ursena & company.
Also, new Backgrounds & Pins based on season 2 could be fantastic as well.

Really. Ugh. I would like to see less ignorance

I want Ranvir avatar :blush:

I like the monster avatars got a lot of them. I have noticed there aren’t a lot of great female avatars than again im a dude so I’m not looking for them all that much. Who knows maybe some of the monsters are women and I don’t know it lol

How do we even know which avatars are possible now, you can only see a tiny handful at a time unless trawling leader boards… They need to allow you to buy or view more avatars at once. Its ridiculous

It would be awesome to have more avatar icons and background available! For instance it would be amazing if a mug like the one kiril holds was available to buy as an icon I know a ton of people would love this and buy it for sure!

I want Kageburado avatar …please …i will buy …

1 Like