New Idea about inventing a portion to max heroes instantly (3* / 4* & 5* )

Hi guys,

It was not and easy task to max heroes level, mostly when you are working with multiples heroes at at time. specially when it comes to 5* heroes.

So considering all above I would like to suggest to SG to introduce new product as a relief.

Like bellow one :

Product name : Instant max portion - IMP
Can get : Only a reward as rare elemental chests
Types : 3* / 4* & 5* ( from one portion only can be maxed 1 hero )
Use : one portion can be use for any type of hero in same grade ( Eg. for 5* any type of element or
class )
Chances of getting this product : 3* - 50 % / 4* - 30% / 5* + 20% from each draw
Eligibility : All the required ascension mats for each tier should be available, players inventory to use IMP
Eg. For 5* Red
( 8 x Hidden blades + 1 D Blade + 1 Tome + 6 x Rings & Other ascension mats should be ]
available together with required food & Iron [ which required for the 4 lvl ups ( Eg. 3- 70 to
4 ) in entire process } at the time of using the IMP )
Advantages : 1. No need to use feeders for that particular hero
2. Save significant time
3. Save significant amount of food ( only cost the break up points, Eg. 3- 70 to 4 )
4. If someone is lucky, may have a chance of using a solid hero when at ongoing war

This is my proposal, glad to hear others opinion as well…

Thanks !

That’d be the most valuable item in game for most players (excepting only late end game players who are no longer levelling heroes except for shiny new ones).

1 Like

I dunno, for me half the fun of the game is working on improving my heroes over time. If it was that easy I’d lose interest faster.

2 Likes