New idea about further updates

The updates I want to see, May seem petty, or trivial compared to some of these other ones. BUT.

What I would like to see is:
-To be able to Delete things!! This may not seem like a problem really, but it is, for me.

-----Deleting buildings isn’t too much of an issue, I just have to wait till my stronghold gets to a higher level to build more of the buildings I need. nbd.

-----Deleting Hero’s. Yes hero’s, would be sooo dang handy cause you, well as far as I know, you can only have 50. and If you are full, the only things you can do is level them or ascend them. Well, Because I messed up with my buildings, I haven’t been able to make too much food. I had enough food to level all my hero’s to 40/30, but not enough to ascend. and I keep getting more and more heros. and there wasn’t anything I could do with em. Fml. Right?
Peace & Respect
-Rax-

3 Likes

Currently Titan battles are the only timed match battles, could you add a quest line with timed waves of increasing difficulty to help train/practice for us ?

On the rare quest line the missions jump from 1600 to 2700 and 20 cost to try, that is a huge jump in power. The difference is like having a team of 3-4 stars at 1600 to a team of 4-5 stars t even attempt it.
Could a 2100 difficulty mission be added to help ?

The option to trade in basic sumon tokens for a troop or epic would be a big help for those who find the basic ones of so little use. Maybe a 10-1 for a troop and maybe 25-1 for a epic ?

Thanks

2 Likes

Can you add more quests, right now you can only have two at a time and when you finish it the quests you still have to wait the 24 hours for it to finish. If you complete a quest you should see the next one right away.

Also why does the World Energy cap out at 28? It should keep going up as you level up.

Also hero chest should be 30 heroes to fill instead of 40. Right now I have to wait 2 extra hours even if I win every battle with 6 hero energy. Either that or make hero energy 8 instead of 6.

Are there any plans to expand land past level 20?

1 Like

I would really like to be able to hit the titan with the full board. Doesn’t seem right to just completely make the edges of the board useless.

3 Likes

I agree. Although it does add some strategy so that you can build up mana w/o building up Titan’s mana if you so choose. However, I think the battle is too quick for this to be effective most of the time.

Good Point Daddy. They should make it so the full board hits. :relaxed:

1 Like

I have a suggestion. How about implementing a market where you can trade unwanted items/ingredients/low level heroes for coins? And you can purchase rare ingredients/ascension items for those coins. We are all playing puzzle/empire building game and I cannot think of a game that doesn’t feature a market in empire building game. I hope you guys would seriously consider my suggestion. Thank you.

1 Like

@IamOuttaBubbleGum; While I do want a trade system, I would rather have the ability to trade and gift items among fellow alliance members. Truth be told, I would rather have the ability to help out other members than just convert unwanted items to cash. Just my opinion of course. :relaxed:

1 Like

Jaz, the world energy doesn’t top out at 28. I know I was stuck for a while, but I’m up to 31 now.

1 Like

This is wonderful news.

That is good to know. It takes forever for me to level these days.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Practice Battles or Raids Against Teammates in Alliance [MASTER]