New HOTM Zeline

Zeline, will you be my valentine? Please be mine!

3 Likes

I know this isnā€™t gonna be popular, but:

Can you please consider your fellow players before posting? This may not be the final stats/special for this hero, since testing on her has barely begun?

:confused:

3 Likes

I believe the live issue is not whether she is likely to be suitably nerfed, but whether she is likely to be suitably clothed.

7 Likes

Iā€™ll be asking about both! :grin:

3 Likes

would like to see her as a defense downer. Greens have to many attack downers.

Maybe thatā€™s one of greenā€™s loose themes. Like red has fire DOT and yellow has blind and mana reduction.

1 Like

Iā€™ll go out on a limb and guess that sheā€™ll be nerfed before February. Right now Iā€™d say sheā€™s the strongest general purpose hero since hell.

I donā€™t think she will stay as is. Debuf all - alone is already an upgrade for 5*, but combined with speed, attack decrease and good offensive statsā€¦something has to give and it canā€™t be the pants :wink:

7 Likes

Doesnā€™t the low special attack percentage provide the offset? I mean 158% in outright damage ainā€™t much (no DOT or anything)ā€¦she should be somewhat special.

Sheā€™s like if Caedmon and Skittleskull had a baby.

Not going to lie, my 4 year old daughter plays this with me and if I thought it was mildly awkward showing her Natalya, Zelineā€™ s pose here is quite a bit more awkward.

4 Likes

I was just starting to level up Morgan Le Fayā€¦ No need to do that when this one is coming next monthā€¦

Kinda surprised this post wasnā€™t deleted. Usually beta disclosures are frowned uponā€¦ But, hey, I donā€™t make the rules :slight_smile:

Hence my light-hearted reply here; Iā€™ll use the beta boards for substantive comments.

1 Like

Shut up n take my money. Godly without a nerf. So many good things to say. Where to begin with.

Letā€™s begin with the elephant in the room, 5* AOE dispeller unlike Domitia n Panther.

Secondly, -34% AOE ATK reduction like 4* Skittleskull or 5* Horghall.

Thirdly, 158% AOE dmg.

Lastly, the cherry over the top. Sheā€™s a FAST hero.

I can see a nerf coming sadly. Iā€™m at work n the most exciting thing to see today.

Edit: First 780 power for a HOTM, all until now had 777 power.

3 Likes

sheā€™s a green so iā€™m guessing the liar liar pants on fire did a real number on them.

1 Like

I have a lv 70 Alberich so would I use double green in raids if i wanted her?
Then i would be out one of my other rainbow colorsā€¦so many descicions!?

Titans she would be better then Alberich and a great double green on blue titans!

2 Likes

Whatā€™s with the trend of PG-13 hero pics? Can we talk about her butt in this thread?

2 Likes

This trend is one of the few trends in this game that I fully supportā€¦lol

This thread makes me realize how perspective changes when one plays fantasy PC games. I seriously didnā€™t even notice she was scantily dressed before itā€™s been pointed out :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Emphasis on fantasy.

1 Like