New Heros of Color and Representation of Women and Men

It would bother me if the bunnies were white, and the sand heroes Caucasian, and anyone with ethnic features painted white. But that’s not what I see.

Perhaps I don’t see racism because I’m not racist? I know it exists…but I’m not looking for it in every corner. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

lots of cats…lol

twenty

1 Like

mines is mostly replies and agrees and cheering people on. though i wait apon a flaggoning

1 Like

No, it’s a game… A game. It’s not real life. And again you’re reaching. When I look at my hero roster I’m greeted by a horned menace, the lion from Narnia, a dwarf who looks lost from LOTR, a man who looks like a nice grandad wielding an axe, a wizard who’s clearly taken too much of his own potions, a man/monkey who likes to gamble. If you see colour and sexualised women honest ly, it’s because you want to.

8 Likes

The game is created by a team in Finland, but played by players all around the world. We have no reason to suppose the characters in it ought to be particularly Finnish.

Indeed, it seems both reasonable and smart to aim for a really wide variety of characters, reflecting the wide audience that I assume E&P covet.

2 Likes

Resol had some very educational replies that were unjustly flagged. Think we all could have learned something from those.

annnd I’m sure I’ll get another flag soon…

2 Likes

100% agreed

couldnt have said it better myself. might have to link that and post it to every new thread similar to this one

and dogs and mouses for representation sakes

1 Like

I notice the OP is missing from the convo. Where did he go?

3 Likes

they don’t do that already? what race/gender is missing? martians? or bruce jenner?

3 Likes

ran back to their troll - online version cave.

I suspect Victor is albino, which is nice to see that they are represented in the game.

5 Likes

I disagree with your generalizations. Please say why you believe such things to be so?

lmao and you think you’re better because of that reply? that makes you just as guilty :joy: :joy:

by the way sexism and racism are against guidelines. flag flag flag

i’d pinpoint Romanian lettuce with a touch of turkey gobble gobble

Well, this escalated quickly…

2 Likes

Can we create a new character called Zeitgeist the Social Justice Warrior.

Special Skill: Equality Bombardment

Attributes - High attack - they can give it out, low defence - they can’t take it. Mid range HP - Can’t think of a witty statement for this one. :rofl:

7 Likes

Let’s not make it personal. Forum Rules, y’all…

Oh stop looking for excuses to make a stink! Seriously?

What is Kelile? How about Bane? Delilah? Misandra? What do you have against Orcs? Do you even remember the Sand Empire (sure, a little stereotypical but it was a try). Alaise? Leonidas? Khiona?! Joon? Azar? Kailani? Chao is not white. Think about all the undead, do they not deserve representation?

Scarlett is quite tasteful, thank you.
Ameonna is decidedly unsexy (and I am lesbian, hear me roar).
Think about Skittleskull. Was she created for the male gaze?

I’d like to think that we can have some safe haven from SJW.

Bro, do you even E&P?

5 Likes

Troll, running for the hills. Most likely.

2 Likes