New Heros of Color and Representation of Women and Men

they should just close the thread because flagging everything nothing will be solved.

2 Likes

just want to mention that me and resol have stayed on topic with our replies since they were in reference to the gender equality mentioned by the OP…just sayin…

4 Likes

unflag my tanuki post i made it really POLITICALLY CORRECT

1 Like

No. :slight_smile:

20 characters

See PM

3 Likes

maybe but might as well leave it open and let the fun continue. if they close this one, another one will pop up. wasnt even a week ago when the exact same things were being said in another thread. let it be a learning thread to those with similar intentions to the OP

3 Likes

Quick and concise reply. Gotta love it. Lol

poor little tanuki…he only had 1 thing to be proud of and now the world will never see it

2 Likes

this is too good :joy: i cant look away

1 Like

Please keep within Forum Rules if you don’t want it closed. Mocking the OP, isn’t the right direction for that…open dialogue with constructive criticism is, such as Rigs and Kerridoc originally gave…

4 Likes

idk what mocking you speak of

:wink:

1 Like

Doing a little math, using Anchor’s ratings of heroes and my subjective weighting of the titan, offense, and defense scores, the female 5* and 4* heroes have a 3.22 average, compared to the 2.97 average for male heroes. So the assertion that female heroes in E&P are weaker than males is demonstrably false. Moreover, of the six top-rated heroes, four are females (Hel, Alasie, Lianna, and Zeline).

7 Likes

@rook we love ya but don’t flag everything. give us replies about what to change to make it PC and round about lol

I did, twice in PM. Not everything needs to be front page. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s not the PCness, it’s the off-topicness that is earning you flags. Stop it.

statistics FTW FTW FTW

Social justice forums are that way kiddo --------->

1 Like

but isn’t this whole forum post SJ?

That would be a no. :slight_smile:

but is it really?
20 characters

that response got flagged too?