New Heros of Color and Representation of Women and Men

I liked it. Would have preferred black hair, but I liked the inclusion. Go Polynesian! Go Maori! :wink:

3 Likes

As I said, it was the auburn hair that seems off.

I’m surprised that no one has mentioned Donald Trump yet :slight_smile:

That would count as a breach of Godwin’s Law.

1 Like

not sure. but i’ll say that we have not seen every hero yet and the game will grow. unless we ask directly to SGG where is my so and so character that fit my or your features ect. i’d believe they have thing in the works so quit bugging them and let them make the game great and have great heroes with some color. but to draw back to my earlier post if u complain about things not included why not add the whole periodic table of elements because the 5 elements don’t represent me and let just break the game instead of having fun with what we got and what we close to getting.
if op is so worried about representation why not one person make heroes/skills story monsters and art and submit it to the developers to see what they say for which every ethnicity they think are missing from the game the SGG team is a small team and can only work so fast and skilfully and can cover only what bases they can .

1 Like

Making suggestions for new heroes is a fine idea. But let’s not depart too far from the observation that SG have crafted a game (that I love) filled with white heroes and scantily clad women. Perhaps that happened unintentionally, but it certainly didn’t happen accidentally.

I think they should probably remedy the situation they created, and I’m pleased that they do seem to have started along that track. A little bit, anyway.

2 Likes

so u want to seize the means of production. okay… you go do that

No, I’m not in favour of seizing anything. But the game is full of white heroes and scantily clad women. I think both aspects of that should be balanced.

Unless you think a game filled with white heroes and scantily clad women is just fine?

You’re so biased it’s disturbing. Go count every hero, come back with a percentage of white heroes to black, fish, mythical etc and let’s compare. Otherwise you are basically spouting nonsense with no facts. And I’m sorry but kiril and boril are not to be classed as “white” because they themselves are mythical.

2 Likes

Okay, I shall do that.

yes let diversify and fill it with heroes of many ethnicity and scantily clad women. Perhaps that happens intentionally, but it certainly never accidentally. PS the Devs wants money.

It is fine coz seems to me that you are the only one who pays attention to skin color. I don’t give a rats ■■■ about that…

Then you will have no objection to greater diversity being introduced into the game. Excellent! I welcome your support.

1 Like

to a certain degree. but not fully . i’m in my own opinion court

By my count there are 32 human 5* heroes. Of those, 25 seem clearly to be white, the rest of other ethnicities.

Just to be clear, that’s seven five star heroes who appear to be drawn from every ethnicity except white. And twenty five who appear to be white.

I think that’s probably enough counting, don’t you?

I hope ur not counting asian heroes or in that catergory as white.

No, of course I’m not.

Can you post your list? I’d like to know your thoughts!

yes i’d too like to see where u seen ur list

I just did a tally sheet, I’m afraid. Do you want to repeat the process with 4* heroes and post the results for them?